Chapter Four

A/N: HAPPY 1D DAY OMMGGG. 10 FUCKING YEARS!!!
Since today is such a special day I may or may not give you guys another long ass chapter. Because I'm nice. I'm trying to make the chapters longer so you have something to read while I write more. So uh. Yuh. That's it.

---

Louis' POV

I walked down the street, only being a few blocks away from my house now. Music was blasting in my ears as I kicked a rock down the street.

I sung along quietly to some of the music. I looked at my feet instead of what was in front of me. Of course if I run into something no one will care. No one is around.

That'd be embarrassing.

Like. Really embarrassing.

And that would suck.

Anyways. I was now a block from my house. It would be a few minutes before getting there so I pulled a half gone ciggy put of my pocket and re-lit it. I'm gonna get cancer..

Since we have nothin to talk about it might as well be this. I have tried to stop smoking. It's not like I'm addicted. Well I am. Which that's because I didn't stop when I was able to. It just relieves the stress of my everyday life. I'm very feminine. My curves aren't something I really like on my body. I'm insecure so that stress just puts heavy weight on my shoulders. And smoking helps.

Honestly I have better stress relievers. Writing and I make my own music. Which I dont think I'll ever get anywhere with that. And if I write anywhere its gonna be at home. I either never have time outside of the house or people are gonna take whatever I'm writing and read it in school. I know right. Kids are pricks. If I ever in my life have a child that little shit is gonna be raised right. No matter what it takes. I'm not raising a brat.

I took another drag of the cigarette and threw it on the ground. If I want one later I'll get another later. I need to stop for now.

I slowly made my way into my house. It was a large house. Very expensive. I hated it though. Honestly a small apartment is too large for me if I'm honest.

My dad owns a company. Which is why my parents have so much money. They don't care what I do. The only thing they really hate about me is how I dress and act. It isnt my fault they ruined my life by trying to make me into some snobby little brat.

I like to express myself.

As I walk through the front door I can hear my mother humming in the kitchen. She's probably making a snack for herself. She does it after work all the time.

My mother isnt mean. She's very sweet. She isn't like my dad. She's far from it. Yeah, she treats me like a baby, but she is always gonna do that. I'm her only son. She even told me she preferred a son over the girls she has.

Once she heard me close the door she popped her head out of the kitchen. She looked at me and gave me a warm smile. "Hi Loubear."

"Hi mum. How was work?" I replied to her quietly before hanging my book bag on the rack. (Yea. We have a rack to hang school things)

"It was work. How was school?" She called from the kitchen as I slowly made my way to where she stood in the kitchen.

"Different. I uhm.." Do I tell her? I mean. She's not a homophobic. My dad is. She isn't. I hope.

"What?" She stops making her snack and looks at me. "Don't tell me that Liam boy hurt you again-"

"No mom it's not like that." I looked down. "Just. Promise you'll love me no matter what what when I tell you.."

"Yeah Lou of course. I could never not love you." My mother stepped a but closer to me.

"I....I think I'm gay.." I stuttered out.

She was silent. I fiddled with my fingers and kept my head down. She probably thinks I'm disgusting.

"Louis..." She stepped closer to me. She put her finger under my chin and pulled my head up. "I'm proud of you. I'll always love you my baby boy" She pulled me into a hug. I started to sob into her shoulder. Her shirt was definitely soaked by now.

"Thank you so much mum..." I continued to cry into her shoulder, until we both heard the front door close with a click.

I wiped my eyes quickly. I knew exactly who this was and I didn't want him to see my crying. Knowing him, he's only going to insult me.

"Go on up to your room Loubear." My mother gave me a warm smile.

"I love you mum.."

"I love you too Louis." She shooed me away. She knows I hate my father. She's trying to make him better. Trying.

I made my way out of the kitchen. I heard my father voice ring through the house. "Hello son.."

"Hi dad." I didn't look at him. I simply just replied and continued to walk up the long staircase up to my room.

I made it to my room and quietly opened the door. I didn't feel like getting bombarded by all of my sisters.

I closed my door and walked over to my bed. Flopping onto it.

I just came out to my mother. Holy fuck... and she accepted me..

Hours later...

Harry's POV...

I just got done with football practice. And when I say it sucked. It fucking sucked. I love playing but the coach made us do extra today. That might've been my fault since I got into that conversation with Louis.

Louis.

He was cute. Yeah of course I may have a bit of a crush.

It's not like I love him. I barley know him. At least not yet.

Now that I realize it I have to wait 2 days to actually ask for his number. Unless he goes to that party tomorrow..

That would be nice.

---

A/N: so. I got this chapter finished. (34 minutes later than I was supposed to.) But since there is basically a 1D week going on. I'll publish the next chapter in an hour or 2. Depends on when I feel like it. So yeah. That's it. Um.

ALL THE BOYS TWEETED HELL YES!

-Kiwi 🥝