Chapter Fifteen

A/N: I'm gonna be honest I just struggled for 5 minutes trying to spell fifteen and it ended with me asking google.

Anyways. I'm sorry for such a late update but I'm back. School has been very hectic. Like. Seriously hectic.

Enjoy❤

---

Louis' POV...

I hadn't talked to Harry for the rest of the day. I avoided him as much as possible. I didn't want him to change his mind about our talk after school. Even though he texted me plenty of times.

I waited a good ten minutes for everyone to leave the parking lot of the school before going to meet him.

I made my way outside and looked around. No one in sight.

People leave quick.

I walked my way towards the bleachers and went under them. I saw Harry waiting, playing on his phone at the very other end of the bleachers.

I should've gone to the other side. I wouldn't be walking more than I should have to.

When I finally got up to him he looked up from his phone. He pushed it into his back pocket and smiled softly at me.

"Hi Haz.." I didn't smile. I just wanted to know what was wrong.

"Hey Lou." His smile dropped when he realized I wasn't. "Listen. About 5th period.."

"You beat him up." I was looking down.

"Louis I'm sorry-"

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it Harry." I glared up at him. "I told you to just leave it and you didn't. Instead you beat the living shit out of your best friend. And for what? I'm better now. It doesn't matter. I probably deserved it anyways. I was a dick to him he was a dick to me. You could've put our relationship on the line Harry."

He looked down to his feet. "It wasn't my fault. I was just being protective."

"Okay even if. Do you know what you could've done?! If you let one thing about us slip?! Harry I don't want to lose you! It fucking sucks knowing in just a day I could've lost you for something you did over something stupid!" At this point I was crying.

It's true. I don't wanna lose him. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love him. I'm in love with him. To think that it could've been ruined by second period scares me. It's easier to have the insults when being outed. But I don't think I could handle it. It's hard keeping us a secret. I know he knows that but I don't want him to mess up. It scares me at how risky this is.

"I know. I know it wasn't right. It was so fucking wrong." I should hear him sobbing. His hair covered his face when he looked down. "I never want to lose you Louis. And I'm so dumb for doing it. I just didn't want to see you hurt again. I didn't want you to be hurt worse than you were. It was scary to think about it."

"Hey.." I said softly, lifting his chin up. "It's okay." I smiled at him. "I forgive you okay. It was just a little mistake."

He pulled me into a hug. I really tight hug. I hugged him back and ruined circles in his back. He sobbed into my shoulder. I didn't care if my shirt got wet. I only cared about him.