Chapter ten

A/N: sup bitches.

Kidding

Anyways. Hiiii!!!
This is chapter ten. Read the note at the end!! It's very important!

That's all! Enjoy!

---

Louis' POV...

I laid in Harry's bed with him in my arms while I played with his long, curly hair. He'd fallen asleep after the last hours events. Of course I wouldn't ever go into detail.

His soft little snores were so cute. He was so pretty when he slept. His soft, pale skin. His plump lips. His long eyelashes. All the tattoos he had, even though they were always hidden underneath his clothes at school. I don't think many people even k ew he had tattoos except for the girls who'd seen him naked or the guys in the locker room.

Harry was just so perfect. And he was mine. It was happening so quickly. Even I was some fling to I'm glad that I was the one he was having it with.

I mean the sex is absolutely great. He's the best I've ever had if I'm honest.

But that's not why I like him. These past few days have been amazing with him. I've gotten to know him. The real him.

He's not the guy who he portrays himself to be. When he's around me he's this goofy, kind, perfect guy. He's everything you could ask for in a boyfriend. Loyal. Sweet. Charming. Not to mention the curls. Those are my favorite. Pushing my hand through his hair is the best feeling. It's soft as hell too.

Like. Cloud soft.

I really need ask about the shampoo he uses.

Anyways.

I could see his eyes slowly flutter open. I smiled down at him, as his head was on my chest.

"Hi sleepyhead." I kissed his forehead and he smiled at me.

"Hi Lou. How long did I sleep?"

"About an hour."

"So not that long for me." He chuckled.

"How long are your usual naps?" I cocked and eyebrow at him.

"5 hours."

Holy shit.

"Holy shit Hazza-"

"Listen, napping is my favorite thing to do." He paused for a second. "My second favorite thing to do."

"What's your first then?" I let out a small giggle.

"You."

My face went to an instant blush. Dark red. Tomato like.

And my instant reaction was to slap his arm.

"Right. Can I shower?" I asked.

"If I can join."

"Fine."

I lifted him off of me and started my way to the bathroom before realizing he hadnt gotten up yet.