Chapter eighteen

A/N: hi guys! Sorry for be so late again. I feel like I've said that in most of my chapters now. I just get fairly distracted with life and keeps me on a writers block. I know a few people who are going to spam me about this chapter after they are done reading it.

Enjoy!!

Warnings: minor smut, Abuse.

---

Louis' POV...

Friday.

God I am not ready for today. I mean. Almost my whole family is going to be here in less than 5 hours. And my boyfriend and two best friends.

My mom said to invite more of my 'friends' since I apparently have those. And my cousins probably won't even talk to me. My cousins consist of 4 girls and 3 guys.

And not a single one will talk to me.

They are too fed up in their phones to notice my existence. Which honestly I'm not suprised. Most of them come from my father's side.

Actually, 6 out of the 7 come from his side. My favorite cousin is the one on my moms side. She's only two. I usually watch her at these kinds of things. Which shes not one of those who gets on a phone and stays there. She actually favors me out of everyone in the family. It's quite weird given she hates a lot of men because of her real father.

Anyways. The boys plan on coming early. Actually they plan on being here in 30 minutes. So of course. I have to get clothes.

I get up put of my bed after I had been sleeping all day. Since I only wear boxers to bed I get undressed pretty quickly. I walk over to my closet and grab a plain black t-shirt and a green hoodie. I grab a pair of black skinnies and my green converse I have specifically for this outfit.

I walk myself into my bathroom and turn on the shower, letting it heat up. I set my clothes on the sink counter top.

As I wait for the shower I stare at myself in the mirror. I feel skinny. Too skinny. Like I need to eat more. I hate having this feminine body. It's disturbing. I'm disturbing.

I shake my thoughts away and walk into my shower. I force my head under the water and let it soak my hair.

Then I hear a knock.

"Louis!!"

"Yes mum?"

"There's someone here for you!"

"Who?"

"His name is Liam?" I heard some whispering. "Yes! Liam!"

Oh fucking hell you've got to be kidding me.

~

Zayn POV...

Niall and I are on our way to pick up Harry. I find it weird since it's been years talking to him. Since our friendship ended by highschool. Mainly because of him.

Never in a million years did I think Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles would be a thing.

I didn't even think they'd ever talk. And what's funny is they got together in a matter of three days of talking to one another.