Chapter Seven

A/N: I was forced into writing this chapter by some people I know. Enjoy!

Again. WaRnInG. SexuaL cOnTEnt.

---

Louis' POV...

After I walked back home I was greeted by my sister, Lottie, with a tight hug. Of course I hugged back. As soon as I heard a sniff I knew she was crying.

"Lots.. what's wrong love?" I looked down at her.

She looked at me with puffy eyes. "Dad threatened mom when he got home today. He said he would hurt her for not waking up early enough. I know it sounds dumb but he was so scary."

"Lottie it's okay.." I rubbed circles on her back as she shoved her face back into my chest.

"I won't let him hurt any of you. No matter what you do. I will fucking kill him if he lays a finger on you.." I mumbled. I knew she heard me and she said a muffled 'thank you' in my chest.

I glanced over at the kitchen clock and noticed it was 5:30. Fuck. I have to get to Zayn's.

Zayn never lived far from me but I'm not necessarily a quick person. Last time I was late to his place he restricted me from weed. Which sucked because that day was already stressful enough.

"Lottie.." I pulled from the hug. "Go take a nap for now and rest your head. She's trying to make him better. I promise."

She nodded and walked to her room upstairs.

I quickly ran upstairs to see my mom in her office. I walked and kissed her cheek. "Hey mum. I'm gonna be going to Zayn's now. I don't wanna be late."

"Be safe. I love you Loubear." She smiled.

I then walked to my room grabbing a couple things and quickly leaving the house. My dad pulled in as soon as I got outside.

"Louis. Where are you going?" He said coldy.

"Nunya! Bye!" I started to run quickly to Zayn's to avoid any conversation with that dick head.

I made to Zayn's house exactly a minute before 6.

When I entered the house it was quiet and empty. I checked Zayn's room but it was empty.

"Zayn where the fuck are you?" I walked back into the living room.

I heard shuffling in the basement so I went there. I opened the basement door to the stairs and lights on.

"Zayn?" I made my way down the stairs.

I heard a quiet 'shit' mumbled and more quick shuffling.

When I made it down the stairs, Zayn and Niall looked at me. Niall's face was red and Zayn's hair was messy.

Zayn's hair was messy.

O
M
G

"WERE YOU GUYS JUST-"

Zayn got up quickly and covered my mouth. "Shusssshhh"