👑

hi everyone!!!

so I decided to give you crowns but then again I'm too lazy to go through every single comment.

I will probably stop in and reply to a few of them just bc i want to and i dont have much life outside of wattpad.

I'm trying my best to remember to get on ao3 and publish this story so for people who dont have wattpad can enjoy it on ao3 as well.

but anyways.

if you want a crown.

or two. (I've got plenty)

just comment the amount you want here on the crown here:

👑

I love you all so you better fucking comment. every single one of you!!

you all deserve love and affection and I want to share mine with you. my gf will probably yell at me later but yeah!

if you didnt comment on the crown please tell me why or why you feel you cant.

bc I believe that everyone who deserves it should have one and you all deserve it.

you all deserve to be loved and cared for and it pains me knowing some of you might not.

I got a dm the other day speaking of why they dont deserve as much as they feel they deserve and it hurt knowing they think the cant have what other people have.

no one should feel down and no one should have to go through what a lot of people do.

if you ever need to talk, please please please dm me here or on ig.

my ig is @_g0ldenl0uis_

my Twitter is the same

and the pfp is just nialls face from when louis posted it

so yeah

but fr

I love you all and I care about you so please keep your heads high and I will always be there for you no matter what

stay positive for as much as you can!

and happy pride for my lovely baby beans out there!!

all the love and so much more,

k🥝 xx