Chapter Twenty Three

A/N: prom night mfs.

In the story- not irl.

Covid ruined that.

I have officially decided I'm going to write a sequel to this. Some spoilers, they are going to be graduated out of college. So they'll be way older. A few characters in this book will still be in in that one. But I'm not gonna tell you who ;).

Enjoy the chapter!

---

Louis POV...

I had an hour before I needed to get ready for the dance. Which I can do that pretty quickly so I'm not worried.

One thing I am worried about though is the car ride there. I think I'm just scared of what El is gonna do when we tell her we know. She probably is freaking out, not knowing where her diary is. Knowing someone else has it and could be reading all of her dirty secrets. Which, is exactly what happened.

I walk over to my desk and stare at the book laying perfectly straight on top. She seems like such a nice person. So what the hell was this about? I never actually read the diary. Niall did. And I just figured out what happened. Niall is the only one who fully read it.

"Louis!" I hear my mum calling. "Zayn and Niall are here!"

"They can come up!" I yell back and walk over to my closet. Time to get ready now I guess.

My doors opens and I walk out of my closet holding my suit. I look at both boys who have theirs as well. They set them down on my bed next to one another.

"Hey Louis." Niall said with a smile. "Is that your suit?"

"Yeah actually." I look at it and then at Niall, holding it up. "Does it look bad?"

"No! It looks amazing Lou!" Niall walked up to me. He patted my face and whispered. "It's gonna look amazing. You're gonna be the best looking guy there." He smiles and ruffles my hair. I push his hand away lightly. "But don't tell Zayn I said that." He winks and walks away from me to Zayn.

"Yeah Lou, it looks great. I promise." Zayn said. "Besides. Niall and I have already made our bets on it."

"You what?" I tilted my head. They put a bet on it?

"Yeah. We made a bet." Zayn chuckled and looked at Niall. "Whether or not how long Harry can keep it in his pants while you wear that."

"WHAT?!" I yelled. I quickly covered my mouth and walked over to them. "Why the fuck-"

"Because we all know he can't." Niall piped in.

"Oh my god." I turned around and walked up to my suit sitting on my desk chair. "You've turned Nialler into a perve, Zayn."

"I did not!" Zayn spit back jokingly. "He did that to himself."

"Lies."

"No!" He laughed again.

"Seriously Z? Stop lying to yourself." Niall said quietly and walked over to me. "You know what you did."

I burst into laughter as Zayn's face turned a bright red. I patted Niall's back in support. "Told you so Z."

"Anyways." Niall said, getting over his laughter. "Let's get you dressed little guy."

"I am not little! How many times do I have to say it?!" I said, frowning at Niall.