Chapter Fourteen

A/N: so I just realized that my description barely fits the story's plot now. I changed it from being, "party" so "accident." Which then I continued reading and it got more complicated when they were supposed to hate one another but then they fucked in like the 4th chapter. Idrk. So like. I'm sorry about that. I'm gonna try and fix that later.

Also. If you havent noticed. I changed the last chapter. I had accidentally made lottie younger than fizzy. I was tired when I was writing so I'm sorry bout that mix up.

Anyways. Enjoy!!

---

Louis' POV...

I woke up that next morning and felt pain in my back and hands. Shit. I never asked to use that medicine again. So. I took tylenol and left it at that.

I had already been ready by now, so I made my way down the staircase to the main level of our house. The smell of eggs, bacon, and toast lingered.

I walked into the kitchen to see my mom making egg sandwiches. She usually never makes anything more than toast for breakfast. So this is absolutely weird.

"Mum? Is there a special occasion?" I walked in and stood beside her.

"Nope. I'm just very happy." She smiled at me before looking back at the cooking bacon.

"About?" I leaned forward on the counter.

"Your dad is leaving this evening. Meaning you and I can have a movie night without getting a grumpy man at us for you not going to bed. Especially on a school night." She laughed. I loved my mom's laugh. It showed she was truly happy. Even if it was for a second. I would do anything for my mother's happiness. Like. Anything.

She is my best friend. I couldn't ever let her go. Even if my life depended on it.

"Okay now. Here." She handed me a plate of food and I took it.

"Thank you mum." I smiled and before I sat down I turned to her. "Also. Mum. Since Harry is coming Friday, you think that Zayn and Niall could go?"

"Of course baby. Anything for my Loubear. And besides. You don't see your cousins a lot so it's gonna be awkward. Those kids are always on their devices anyways." She sat down beside me at the table.

"Thank you." I bit into my food.

"No problem, love. I love you." She ate her food quietly.

"I love you too, Mum."

~

School hadn't been any different today. The usual of staring at Harry while he stared back when we walked past one another in the hallway or when we were in class together.

The one thing that was different is that Liam wasn't here. He's never not here. Even if he did get drunk the night before. That boy hides hangovers like a champ.

I walked quietly to my 5th period quietly. Holding all of the essential needs I required for my class. I made my way to my assigned seat and sat.