Chapter Sixteen

A/N: all I have to say is that the minor smut in this starts like. Now. So enjoy!! I'm in school rn so this is gonna be fucking hard.

---

Harry's POV...

I was pushed against the wall by Louis. Which usually I'd prefer to have him against the wall but this is kinda hot.

After his father gave me his little first impression, I knew Louis was gonna need something to ease the stress. And apparently this is it.

Louis stood on his tippy toes to kiss me. He grabbed the back of my neck to pull me down so he could reach me.

He tugged at my jeans and pulled away from the kiss. He pulled me by the waist into the bathroom connected to his room. He opened the door and pulled me inside before closing the door again and locking it.

"Louis, I've never seen you so controlling." I smiled down at him.

"Oh shut up. You like it." He undid my belt and threw it aside on the ground.

"That I do." I pulled off his jacket and shirt. His top half now bare. I traced my fingers down his chest. His breath hitched as I reached the waistband of his pants. I slipped my hand into them and pulled him closer to me. "Then again, I should be in control." I whispered in his ear before nibbling on it and trailing kisses down his neck, leaving a few love bites on the way.

He let out a soft moan as I found his sweet spot. I sucked hard on that same spot as I unbuttoned his pants.

He pulled my hoodie off and then my shirt. Once his pants were undone they dropped to the floor and were thrown aside. He was so pretty.

And dont worry. We already took off our shoes.

And socks. :)

Once my pants were off he pulled away from me and walked over to the shower. He turned it on, waiting a few seconds to make sure it was a good temperature.

He walked back over to me, saying his hips more than usual to tease me. I pressed him against the wall and kissed his jaw, leading back to his neck. He was panting heavily as I pressed myself against him, grinding for friction. (Mm yes.  🧚‍♀️ Friction 🧚‍♀️)

I palmed him with my hand and he allowed more soft moans to leave his mouth. I used my free hand grab his side, digging my fingers in it.

"Hazza.." He tilted his neck to give me more access. I loved hearing that nickname.

"What do you want baby?" I whispered into his ear.

"M-make me feel good please." His head tilted back.

I pushed him into the hot shower.

Louis stopped for a second. "Wait Haz.. what if he hears us? I don't want him-"

"I guess you're gonna have to be quiet." I kissed at his neck again. "Don't worry baby. If he ever tries to hurt you I'll be there to kick his ass." (My autocorrect really tried to say lick smh)

"I love you.." he panted as I pushed myself harder onto him and grinded.

"I love you so much more Lou." I kissed down his chest and stomach and rubbed his sides with my hands.

He pulled me into the shower and instantly dropped to his knees after shutting the big glass door. "L-Louis.."

He grabbed my erection and started pumping. "You owe me.."

~

Eleanor's POV...

Dear diary,

I'm so excited!!

I'm going to the dance with Louis freaking Tomlinson!!

Oh and don't worry. I know he's gay. Which I should probably tell the boys that. Harry should realize how obvious it is when he looks at Louis. He never looked at Taylor or Camille like that before. I'm just upset that he won't tell anyone. Not even Liam.

Which I don't blame him. Some people can be very mean. And besides. If they plan on hiding their relationship for long they need to work on do just that. I saw them kiss. I also had to witness their first sex encounter at the park. They are lucky that no kids were around. Would've scarred them for life.

I am upset about Louis being gay though. I mean I want to be supportive and I always will. It's just sad that I managed to catch feelings BEFORE I found out. I never expected myself to catch feelings though. I honestly though jocks and muscle guys were my type. Turns out it's just bad boy physique and stoner guys.

But of course. I won't ruin their relationship. I would hate to do that. I'd die if I ever did that. I plan on telling Louis I know about them at the dance. That's 3 weeks away. It should give me enough time to think about how I will.

Now that I think about it I should talk to Louis about what we're gonna wear.

Anyways. Other than that I've had such a wonderful day today. I hope Louis and Harry can be with one another freely soon. I would feel horrible if they couldn't be accepted for their choice of love.

             Love,
                Eleanor♡

~

Louis POV...

Harry went home about an hour ago. I miss him already. I've been texting him but it's still not enough. I wish I could just cuddle him all day. For the rest of my life. That would be nice.

But of course. I can't. Because this world sucks. And the people here are absolutely worse.

I hear a knock on my door. Which is still locked.

"What?"

"Son. We need to have a talk..."

---

A/N: I'm sorrryyyy!!!

I was so late on this chapter. It's also so much shorter than the others. School is just ruining me. Like. Dont go to highschool kids. It really sucks. I'm this close 👌🏻 to dropping out.

ALSO EXCITING NEWS!!!

I GOT A WHOLE ASS DEAL TO PROMOTE MY MUSIC ON SPOTIFY!!!
Just a few clicks away of a button and my music will be put on spotify. They even said they'd announce it on their twitter page!! I'm just really happy about that.

Anyways. I really hope you enjoyed even though I was as late as my missing assignments are right now.

Bye!

-Kiwi🥝