Chapter 23

The next morning.
9pm.

Jacob / Zelk's POV

"Beach time!" me and Mega said happily.
"Which beach are we going to?" Mega asked.
"Poet's Beach! Come on! No time to waist, because we couldn't pack or take a shower yesterday."
We were just too exhausted anyway.
We quickly took a shower, packed our things, looked if we forgot something or not and then left.
Greeting the desk lady and then calling a taxi. Easy transport dude.

...

At the beach.

"Woah! That looks stunning here!" Mega looked around and walking down the nice stone path that led to the sandy beach. Kicking our shoes off when we found a spot. Setting all our stuff down and making our own little comfy space here.

"Let's go swimming!" Mega said.
When it comes to swimming or anything that involved his top half of his body being naked was somewhat of a problem. One thing that wasn't all so great being in this so called mafia of Jacob's is that they have permanent symbol on their back. Which measn that he always had to cover it up somehow. He always wears some sort of swimsuit that would cover it up, which was so annoying to him. Literally anyone could recognize it. Good thing he put it on before hand and Mega didn't seem to mind it all that much.

What a peaceful morning it was. Just little lovers playing and swimming in the water. Having an absolute blast.

Dave/ Technoblade's POV

"We are about to land everyone. I repeat, we are about to land."

Dave has set a landing point where no people really were. They were going to stay in the same hotel as Jacob and Mega.

"What if they are in the hotel Dave?" Clay asked with a concerned look on his face.
"They aren't. I got the information from Fundy that they are currently at the beach."

. . .

Everyone walked out and made their way over to the hotel. Almost everyone got a little makeover, you could still recognize them a tad bit tho.

"Hello. We are here to check in."
"Welcome everyone! Yes sir, what's all of your names, please?" she sound a little nervous. Look i know my voice sounds dead, but bruh.

...

"And here are the keys for your rooms. Have a nice day!"
"Thank you. You too ma'am."
"T-thank you!"
Zak leaned near me and whispered-
"Dude, you probably scared her."
"Ehhhh nah it's fine. We don't want to waist our precious time."
I called the hotel people and told them to make it so we would all be next eachother, so we wouldn't have to worry about all that much.
We are not going to stay here for long anyway, because today is the day we get him. I'm to impatient to wait any longer.

"This is awesome!" Clay called out from his room. The others were also having their fun, but me, Fundy and Harvey wnet straight to business.
I still let them settle in a bit before calling them over to me and preparing for what's to come.

Jacob/Zelk's POV

Mega and me were laying on our towel's, enjoying the sweet bright sun.
Relaxing.
"We should definitely come here again. This is really nice here." Mega said, to which i totally agreed on. For only being here for 2 and a half days, this was the most relaxes i've ever felt.

But the relaxation wasn't going to stay for long. Today's day was only pain for them.
It was currently 11am and Dave and the rest slowly but surely were on the look out for the two.
They were standing far away from the two, Dave commanding the others to split up and pretend to act as normal people here.