Chapter 7

As Techno arrvied back at his place, he made his way up to see his friend Clay tied up on the ground. Wiggleing around, crying and blabbering to himself. Techno looked confused and shocked.

Noone's POV

"Techno! Thank god you're back!" one of the medical people said.
"What the hell is with him?!"
"Look look! We don't really know either! He just started what seemed like to lose his sanity or something along does lines and we couldn't calm him down." they explained. Techno looked around the room, seeing his other friends scared, concerned and some crying. He ripped off the bandana from Clay's mouth and he kept speaking.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO! IT WASN'T ME! IT WAS ME! IT WASN'T ME! THEY MADE ME DO IT! I HAD NO CHOICE! I'M SORRY!" he immediately put it back on for a little while.

"Okey i get what you are saying now-"
he turned to his people. ",but how did this even started?"
"Well, he wanted to go down and probably outside. Saying that it's his fault that this is all happening and saying that he's a monster." they explained.

"A monster? Well, i do know certain things, but..." he looked back at Clay. He looked so guilty for something.
"Clay?" he says kneeling down infront of him.
"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!"
"Shh. Don't speak." he turned to the rest and said that they should go to his base. George and Sapnap really didn't wanted to leave, but understud why they had to.

"Do you want one of us to stay?"
"I'll be fine. Just bring them safely to the base." they nodded.
"Let's go." they all followed them slowly and as they left Dave turned back to Clay. Taking off his mask and hood.

"Clay listen. We are all alone here. I will not hurt you, i won't lay a hand or finger on you. I just want you to explain to me what has been on your mind. It can even be just words. Can you do that? I promise from the bottom of my heart our words here will not escape from my mouth nor eyes."
Clay, still crying, hesitated, much, but nodded later on.

...

"Wilbur"

...

"Blackout.s.."

...

"Blo..od.."

...

"Gr..rou..und.."

...

"Zel-.. Jaco-..k."

...

"Uhm... ... V-voices... uh..."

...

"It's okey. Take your time." he whispered.

...

"I- I don t kn ..now..."

...

He went quiet after that. After a few minutes of not saying anything Dave was about to stand up, but got shocked by came and flinched a little.

"Sinceyouholdyourtwofriendssodearly toyourheartandwouldbedevistatedif theydiedandthesamewithmeandMega,iwillnothurtanyofyourlovedones,ifyoudon'thurtmine.Wewillstayoutofeachothersbusinessandnobetrayingeachothertoo.Oritwouldhaveuglyconsequences.Whatdoyousay?ThatishowmyconversationwithJacob startedWhat?!Youweregoingtomurderthem?!Are-whyareyoukillingourfriends?!Iwasindisbelief.

Heyhey.Ifwemakethedealiwillnot,butsowillyou.Hecalmlysaid.

Whatthefuckiswrongwithyou?!

Cansaythesameforyou.

Asshole.Iquietlysaid.
Whywouldyoukillourfriends?!Theyneverdidanything!Givemetimeto thinkaboutit.Iwillsaynoanyway.andwantedtowalkaway,butthenJacobsaid

It'seitherGeorgeandSapnapbeingkilledortheothersandnodealyou'redead.

Youdon'tkeeppromiseanyway.

Ofcourseido.Comeon.

Ican'tdothat!Icareforthemall!Thisisbullshit!Givemetime.

Okey.I'llwait.

Iwantedtowalkhome,buthekeeptfollowingme.Whatdoyouwant?!Ishouted.

Yesorno?andreachedoutformyhand.
Ilookedupanddown.Now?!Whynow??

Yesorno?

Fine.Andishookhishand.

Great!Thankyouforyourcooperation Clay.andhewalkedaway.

Ican'tbelieveijustdidthis.Iquietlysaid, feelingmytearsfallingdown,whileiwalkedhome.Thiswillnotbetheendofanything.You'llseeJacob.You.Will.See.

He gasped for air that one or two points, since he was speaking so fast. And he wasn't even done.

Hesaidthatwearemostlya-likethoiwas onlyfiftypercentlikehim.Thevoiceand everything.Lovingsomeoneandkilling yourselfiftheydon'tloveyoubacksince theyarealmosttheonlythingforsomeone.Attemptingsuicideafteralmostjumping downacliff.Mylegwasinabadcondition andididn'twanttogotothedoctor.Night-timeiswhentheybrokemylegcompletely andilosthalfofmyleg.Theysaidididn't needmylegsotheytookmattersintheirin handsanddamageditsobadthatthey hadtogetridofit.Later onaccidentallykillingWilbur,butitwasn't me.Idon'tknowwhatcameoverme, butitwasn'tme.TheplacethatDarryl showedus.There.Thegroundfelt weird.Reallyweird.Asifsomethingbig wasunderit.Wilburisstillthereinspirit.Fewpeoplecanseehim.Ifijustdidn'tbreakthe damndeal.Iwantedtohelp.Megahas beenmanipulatedandsoishasbeen Georgey.Stockholmsyndrommaybeiamnotsure.Memoriesconected.Megahas- shut up you idiot. You are just repeating and blabbering the whole thing." and then he just shut down and didn't move and inch.

Dave was in utter shock and disbelief on what the hell that just was. He luckily recorded a bit of what he said. Clay seemed like he was asleep.
Dave and Clay just sit there for a brief moment, until he threw Clay over his shoulder and told his people to come get him.