Chapter 26 Final

December 31 20xx
19:50

The whole city looked really festive and glowing all bright in colourful colours.
Even Dave decorated his place, he did his best. He invited every single one of his friends.
Clay, George, Sapnap, Zak, Darryl, Georgey, Finn, Vincent, Fundy, Harvey, Schlatt and Wilbur or Ghostbur.
On another positive note, or semi one, Wilbur showed himself to everyone, even if it is exhausting at times.

"Knock knock Dave!" Wilbur's little voice ecoode through and then he peeked through the door.
"We are here!"
The door is open!" Dave said.
"What is up Dave!" Fundy greeted.
"Hello!" Harvey added. "Ooh! You actually decorated it inside aswell! It's so pretty." he closed the door behind him.
"Yea, i put in the effort this year."
"I can tell! Alot better then i can remember from the last times."
They laughed.
"What are we laughing about here?" Wil smiled.
"I'm just proud of good ol' Dave decorating his house like that this year!" Harvey answered.

The door swung open and Clay, George and Sapnap came barging in.
"Hello! We are here!" Clay said.
"Wassup! The dream team is here!" Sapnap added and with George ending with
"This is the second time you did this with his door!" to which Sap and Clay laughed it off.
"Welcome nerds. Come in." Dave said and they closed door.
"Identical christmas or rather new year outfits, hm?" Dave added.
"Well duh! We want this new year to be special." Sapnap says with Clay laughing and George rolling his eyes.
"You all may sit down on the couch or kitchen if you want." Dave offered and the three sat down on the couch.

"Wil! Come back! You can't just go upstair without permission!" Fundy shouted, Wil turning around and looking back down.
"Aww... but i want to explore." he whined.
"Wilbur please, just take a seat down here with us first. Alright?" Dave said. "I'll think about it how about that?" he added and Wil then just quickly flew to the living room with the others.
"Thank you Dave." Fundy said exhausted.
"Hard to keep up with him, heh?"
"Ahaha... kind off. He can be such a responsible adult and sometimes he's just like a cat or something." Fundy shortly explained and sat down on a chair where Clay and so were.

"Say, Dave." Harvey started.
"Hm?" he turned to him.
"Where is Mega and how has been?"
"He has been alright and he is in the kitchen. Mega has been very much closed off from everything, barely wanting to leave the house with me. I don't want to talk alot about this right now, let's continue it later."
"Alright. I'll go say hello to him" and walked over to the kitchen.

As soon as Clay heared the conversation about Mega, he instantly got reminded of something.

I have to talk to Mega about something. Clay thought and looked over to the kitchen where Harvey was talking to Mega.

...

"Clay? Earth to Clay?" George waved his hand infront of Clay's face and he quickly turned around.
"Yea? Sorry, i was just thinking." he responded.
"Ya sure? You blanked out a few times now today. Didn't you sleep well? Did you forget to take your-" Sapnap got cut off.
"It's fine~! I'm hungry! I'll go to the kitchen real quick!" Clay excused himself to the kitchen and stood up.

George and Sapnap looked at eachother with a worried look on their faces.
"Do you he didn't take them on purpose or did he actually forget?" Sapnap asked.
"I'm not quite sure, maybe he did actually forget. I wouldn't blame him for forgetting it."
The two pondered over it a little.

"I know it's hard and complicated, but do you really not want to celebrate with all of us, even a little bit?" Harvey asked Mega with a sad look.
"..." Mega simply looked away, looking outside the garden. It had a few lights and glowing a bit.
Harvey sighed. "Alright. If you reconsider, you can always come to us. Oh, hey Clay." he waved.