Katy/Pete

You walk out of Bronx's, just having put him down for sleep. When you crawl in bed, you pull the sheets over your body, covering your bare legs. You pull up the collar of Pete's black shirt and inhale his scent. It's been a long few long months, but the tour is almost over, making you giddy. He is due home tomorrow, and you couldn't be more excited. As you close your eyes, your phone buzzes beside you. You turn and turn it on, the light stinging your eyes in the dark room. You see a text from Pete and grin, clicking to see what he sent.

Pete: Can't wait to see you tomorrow! miss you and the lil guys! love you!!!!

You smile and reply.

You: Same, we can go out to dinner? Then celebrate...

You instantly recieve a reply.

Pete: Celebrate how? Oh nvm, I know what you mean.......PIZZZZZAAAAA!!!!

You roll your eyes and set your phone down. When you wake up in the morning, the realization hits you again that Pete will be coming home today so you jump up. You run into Bronx's room, but he's not there. You run into Saint's room in panic, he's not there either. Quickly, you grab your phone and run downstairs, calling Pete's number.

"Pete, the boys are gone. I just went to sleep and woke up right now, they're gone! They're gone!"

You start to breathe heavily as you run to the front door.

"Hey beautiful." you hear someone say from behind you.

You jump and turn to see Pete, then sigh in relief.

"They're in the kitchen." he chuckles, taking your hand.

He leads you into the kitchen, where the boys sit, Saint in his high chair. You sigh heavily and sit down, coming down from your panic attack.

"Sorry if I scared you, but I anted to let you sleep. Bronx heard me com in and he woke up saint." Pete explains, kissing your cheek.

"It's okay."

He takes the seat next to you ad wraps his arm around your shoulders.

"So about that celebration." he whispers in your ear.