Peyton/Patrick

You laugh as Patrick pushes you down the slide. You two had decided to go to a kid's park after your date to hang out casually. He suggested it so you two could go back to the good ole days of your childhood.

"So, tell me," he pauses, and you look up from the bottom of the slide.

He slides down and stop just as his legs wrap around you at the bottom, he hugs you from behind and rests his chin on your shoulder.

"Tell you what?"

"What did you think of me the first time you saw me?" he asks, you feel his breath hit your ear softly, the warmth contrasts with the cold air.

"That you were loud."

He makes apuzzledface and you laugh lightly, standing up.

"You guys were preforming before the hiatus, the last show actually. And it was really loud. People kept shoving me and yelling, but I stayed because I loved you guys so much. Then, during the whole Soul Punk fiasco, you and I met." you explained, grasping his hand.

You walked over to the swings and sat down on one, he sat on the one beside you.

"Really?"

You nod and start to push yourself with your feet. You look over and see him staring at the ground.

"You liked me, even back then? I mean, I wasn't good looking-"

"Shut up, yes you were." you say, planting your feet on the ground.

You hop off and stand in front of him, your arms crossed.

"Patrick Martin Stump, is it so hard to believe that someone liked you before you lost weight?"

He looks up at you with his guilty puppy dog eyes, and you sigh. You take his hand and pull him to his feet, his eyes meet yours directly.

"It shouldn't be." you scold.

He shrugs, eyes still locked on the ground.

"You're the lead singer of an extremely successful band that is on every radio station all damn day, you have an amazing baby, best friends that love you, and you still don't like yourself?"

"Yeah." his eyes finally meet yours and you shake your head, connecting your lips with his.

"Well stop thinking that way. How about we go home and I can show you just how much I love you." you say, running your hand upwards though his hair.

He immediately smiles and pulls you closer to him to kiss you again.