Melissa/Patrick

"Patrick?" you called through the house once you walked in.

No answer.

You set your keys down and took off your jacket, then walked into the bedroom. Once you had gone through each room in the house, you called his phone. You heard it ring so you walked into the bedroom again, he had left it on the bed. You hung up and shrugged, pulling your shirt over your head. You did the same with your jeans and walked over to the dresser to find something to sleep in.

You chose one of Patrick's white t-shirts and scrunched it up. Before you put it over your head, your phone rang. You tossed the shirt on the bed and picked up your phone, it was an unknown number. You answered it anyways.

"Hello?"

"You have a lovely home." a low voice spoke.

Scared, you looked around the room. No one was here, you checked, the curtains were closed. But, you weren't alone.

"Who is this?" you ask, your voice shaking.

Nobody answered. You tried asking again, but the line was dead. You tossed your phone down on the bed and covered your mouth with your hands, letting out along exhale. Then you felt two arms wrap around your bare waist and you let out an ear piercing scream. You struggled to get away from the person, but he pushed you down on the bed. You turned on your back and sighed with relief.

"You asshole! I hate you!" you scream at Patrick, your voice cracking from fear.

He laughs maniacally before propping himself up on his elbows above you.

"That was rich." he chuckles, attempting to press a kiss to your lips.

"Don't do that, that's how you get kicked in the balls. I thought you were a rapist."

"Nope, just a jerk." he grins.

You push him off of you and crawl under the blankets, dealing with his childish giggles throughout the night.