Song Preference #1

Africa by Toto

Andy

"Hurry boy, she's waiting there for you"

After a fight with Andy you had stayed at your parents house, you currently sat in your old room on the futon, wiping your eyes. You heard a tapping on your window so you got up and walked over, pulling the curtains back. You smiled slightly when you saw Andy on the other side. You opened the window and giggled slightly, your old room was on the second floor.

"Hi." he said. "Can we talk?"

"What, are you fucking Spiderman or something?"

Patrick

"I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become"

He wasn't the same Patrick you met in 2010, he had changed. You never thought it could happen to your sweet little cupcake, but the fame had gotten to him. He was more stressed these days, talked to you less, and even stopped tweeting for a while. You stood in the kitchen, drinking a glass of wine and listening to music. Patrick walked in and set his keys down, looking at you with puffy eyes.

"You okay?" you ask, walking over to him.

He scratches the back of his head and sniffles.

"I'm sorry." is all it takes for you to rush over and hold him in your arms.

Joe

"It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you"

Joe laughed as you smeared icing on his cheek. You two had somehow turned making cupcakes into a food fight within minutes. He smashed a cupcake on your nose and you gasped.

"Dick!" you laughed.

He stuck his tongue out and backed away as you stepped towards him. You wrapped your arms around him and smiled, leaning upwards to kiss his cheek.

Pete

"Gonna take some time to do the things we never had"

You walk on the dock, standing at the edge nervously. Pete's oversized shirt flows loosely on your body over your underwear, stopping just above your knees.

"C'mon, I got you!" Pete shouts from the water.

"I'm scared!"

Pete chuckles and swims closer.

"I'm a good teacher!" he says.

You sigh and step back, running to the end and jumping into the water behind Pete. You struggle to come back up to the surface when you feel Pete grab your arm. He brings you up and you gasp for air while he laughs at you.