Dollhouse

You knew that you had placed your new Fall Out Boy actions figures all in the same place, seated side by side on the top shelf of your bookshelf. So why was Patrick standing now? And more importantly, where was his fedora?

"Patrick," you picked up the small doll and loomed around, searching for the small plastic hat around your apartment.

These things were expensive and you'd be damned if you had to replace them. You sighed and glanced at doll Patrick, shaking your head.

"You're a piece of work, you know that?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

You set him down back on the shelf and looked thoroughly around your room, gasping in excitement once you found the fedora underneath your bed. You walked back over to the bookshelf, eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

Now Patrick was back to sitting next to Pete.

You squinted slightly, examing the dolls, then shook your head. Obviously, you were going crazy. You set the small hat on top of Patrick's head and smiled, fixing it so it was straight. You headed to your room and laid down, falling asleep in a matter of minutes with little to no trouble.

When you woke up, your joints were sore, your wrists, elbows, shoulders, anyplace that had two bones connected. You sighed and sat up, but realized you weren't in your bed. Standing to your, surprisingly unsteady, feet, you looked around. You were up high, very high, high enough to make you cringe. Oh how you hated heights.

"Morning." you heard.

You looked to your right and nearly fainted at the sight of a pale, blonde, beauty in a fedora.

"Thanks for finding my hat." he said, stepping forward. "Welcome to dollhood by the way."

"We're not dolls! We're action figures!" you heard a familiar voice about from a few feet away, Pete Wentz's voice.

"We see things that nobody else sees."

Ugh I know this one sucked bc I took it too literally when it should be symbolic and beautiful like the song I'm just too tired don't hate me for this update.