Christina/Pete

There was always something you wanted to know about Pete. You wanted to know why he overdosed on Avatin. You know he told Patrick why, but it hurt that he didn't tell you. Maybe it was the stress, or maybe because of his disorder. Whatever it was, you knew you could comfort him. Even so many years later, he hasn't told you.

You walk into the living room and sit next to Pete on the couch, who has his phone in his face while the TV is on. He looks up and smiles at you, pecking your lips softly before asking what you need.

"Pete," you pick at your fingernails. "you know I love you? Right?"

He turns to you and sets his phone down, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

You debate with yourself on whether or not to bring this up, it was a hard time for him and he doesn't like to talk about it. Maybe you should forget it. He'll tell you soon enough, when he thinks its a good time. You smile and shake your head.

"Uh, never mind." you go to stand up but his large hand catches your wrist.

You sit back down and his deep brown eyes burn into yours, his thick eyebrows knitted together as he waits for you to speak.

"Why haven't you told me why you overdosed?" you blurt out, immediately regretting it.

His jaw clenches as he turns back to the TV, ignoring your question. You knew it was a bad idea. Worried he might be mad, you touch his shoulder gently. He shrugs away from your hand and stands.

"Pete?" you ask but he walks into the kitchen.

You stand up and follow, you were starting to get annoyed. He opens the fridge and takes out a beer, but you snatch it and hold it away as he tries to reach for it again.

"Give it back." he demands, his face inches from yours.

"Peter fucking Wentz, it was a simple question and I know maybe you don't want to answer but you could say that instead of acting like a complete ass." you say, copying his intimidating tone.

Before you can process it, he has you pinned against the counter, his hands on your waist. You set the beer on the space beside you and look at his facial expression. When you think he's about to kiss you, he lowers his head to your neck and sighs.

"I don't know." he whispers. "I don't know why I did it, I just...felt like it I guess. Or maybe my subconscious hated the stress, I, I just don't fucking know. I didn't take the Bipolar pills that day or whatever, maybe that's why."

You touch the back of his neck and hold him closer to you. A smile spreads across because he finally told you. He pulls back and presses his lips to yours, pulling your body closer to his.

"What's up peasants!" you both pull back when you hear Patrick's voice.

He walks into the kitchen and stops in his tracks, smirking when he realized what he interrupted.

"The fuck are you doing here? How'd you get in?" Pete asks, his hands still on your hips.

"I stole your key and copied it, here by the way." he hands Pete that house key and rummages through your fridge.

"Why?"

"So I can steal you people's food...duh." he makes a stupid face and continues digging.

"Cockblocker." Pete whispers for you to hear, sending you in to a fit of laughter.

~

Patrick's entrance was beautiful huh? That's how I greet my friends.