Answers

How did you discover Fall Out Boy?

Well, I used to have Time Warner cable so up in the 900 channels we had music(not videos). I was listening to 'My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark' (without knowing it was FoB) and I really liked it. I found out it was them a couple minutes later. That as in seventh grade. I got very much into One Direction ad vowed not to like any other band for some reason, then at the beginning if ninth grade I started listening to FoB more, and MCR, and Panic!, and eventually I started liking 1D less and less. Don't get me wrong, they were the first hand I obsessed over and they will always have a place in my heart but I'm more into alternative now. #isupportzayn

Have you read the milk fic?

Half of it. I read about it on "Dramatic Readings of Fall Out Boy Fan Confessions, Read by Fall Out Boy" on YouTube in the comments so I checked it out. I got up to the part right after Ryan is on the toilet and he releases the milk while Brendon's watching and I'm like 'the fuck, creepy af'. Brendon then proceeded to get Ryan on the bed and then I'm like 'nope nope, done, sorry' so I stopped reading it. Then I cleared my tablet history. Twice.

Yet somehow, I made it through The Lung Fic and The Hat Fic...

Top 3 favourite bands?

1.My Chemical Romance (first song I heard was 'Welcome To The Black Parade', loved the piano and Gee's voice. So heavenly.....)

2.Sleeping With Sirens (first song I heard was 'Dead Walker Texas Ranger'. At first I didn't like them then I listened to 'A Trophy Father's Trophy Son' and fell in love)

3.Fall Out Boy (like I said, first song was 'My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark'. Once I was walking home with my friend and I said I liked Pete Wately, because my boyfriend's name on the Kim Kardashian game was Peter Wately. Now I know better so don't worry lol)

Favourite Fall Out Boy song?

I don't have a favourite song by any of my favourite bands but I do have favourite eras. My favourite FoB era (album) is Save Rock and Roll. And before all you older fans call me out for liking the mainstream version of them, just shut the fuck up. Being mainstream isn't a bad thing, it means they're successful. Hearing 'Centuries' play four times in one hour car ride is GOOD. It means their comeback is one of the most successful of their time. They aren't sell outs, and if you call them that then just stop calling yourself a fan right now. Because you're not.

Hating things that are mainstream, IS SO MAINSTREAM.

SUCK ON THAT YOU FUCKING HIPSTERS. HIPSTER PARADOUX....

***

Bonus: I've recently started liking Bring Me The Horizon, Suicide Silence, and a little bit of Twenty One Pilots, Korn, Breaking Benjamin, and Peirce The Veil.