He Hates It When You...

Joe

He hates it when you try to get him away from alcohol. In your opinion, he drinks too often so you try to stop him when he's had enough. You take his beer and give him water, or try to get him to sleep. He'll get annoyed and distance himself from you, taking his drinking to a secluded area.

Andy

He hates it when you refuse to go to one of their shows. He knows you hate the loud noise and people squished against you, but he always tries to get you to one show. You even hate backstage because its louder and more people are running around, trying to get everything perfect. Whenever he does get you to come to a concert, you'll try to tune everything out and read instead, making him even more frustrated. At he end of the day, unspoken apologies are exchanged and you talk about it.

Patrick

He hates it when you give him the silent treatment. He likes attention from everyone, especially you, so when you ignore him, he'll try his best to make you talk. He'll poke your side, blow in your ear, hop around in a circle like a toddler throwing a tantrum. When he tries to hug you, you squirm away, but he only tightens his grip on you. He'll continue acting like a baby until you talk to him, making him smile widely and kiss your nose.

Pete

He hates it when you lose your temper. Which happens a lot. To you, he'll badger until you snap. When you do, he exhales heavily and exits the room, his fists clenched. The rest of the night, he spends his time away from you, which makes you feel guilty. Still, you're too stubborn to apologize until the end of the day. When you do, it's right before he falls asleep. He spends the night cuddling you in his arms.