Cami/Patrick

You sit up in the huge bed and rub your eyes, feeling a body shift beside you. You turn and see Patrick sleeping peacefully, looking adorable as fuck. You can't help but smile at how he tries to curl up to where you had just been laying, his hands search for your figure sleepily. When he can't find you, a distressed look spreads over his gentle face.

"Hey bear." you say, laying back down and poking his cheek.

One of his eyes open and he smiles groggily, pulling you closer to him. Only then do you feel his bare chest against your own and remember last nights events. Patrick's hair sticks out in all kinds of different directions and both of you guy's clothes lay on the floor. He closes his eyes again and you bite your lip, just looking at how perfect he looks this morning in this light.

"Pancakes?" you ask, pushing his hair back from his forehead.

His eyes flutter open and he nods, his bottom lip sticking out. You can't help but laugh at sunshine in its purest form, Patrick Stump.

"Here," he picks up his white shirt from the floor and hands it to you. "you can wear this."

You take it and slip it over your head, standing up. Patrick isn't much taller than you so the hem is only about two or three inches under your butt, but the vacancy of his broad shoulders leaves it practically falling from yours. He begs you for a kiss before you go, you oblige and enter the kitchen to make pancakes.

~

Who gave Patrick the right to be so freakin cute??? Lil shithead(love him so much cutie)
(Sorry its short, at least its adorkable!)