*Internal Screaming*

Song - Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High
Artist - Arctic Monkeys

Slow/Reverb Publisher - Ramona

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!! :D 
Goodbye, 2020, and welcome 2021 that may or may not be as equally bad. I should stop talking before I jinx it. . .

Sorry about not updating Wednesday as per the schedule, my dumbass got sick(Just a regular cold) but don't worry; I'm feeling better now :)  

A while ago, I had a funny dream... Basically, in the dream, I was friends with Shouto, and together we spent Endeavor's money on a life-supply of Soba and Pocky. It was great lol. But I think I woke up when Endeavor started scolding us or something. I don't remember too much :( Just the fact we spent money on Pocky and Soba...

Y/n's POV

A couple of days had passed, and we had mostly just stuck with the same schedule as the first day; training/sparring and patroling. Though, for some reason, there was just something that filled me with unease.  It's just getting heavier and heavier as time passes. 

"L/n, are you all right?" 

"I'm fine," I replied, smiling back at Soul Wanderer as I had just continued training with my Quirk. I just trained using my energy manipulation; like trying to switch different styles quicker (enhancement, defense, offense). 

[LoV Hideout]~[3rd POV]

"So you want me to join your numbers? No matter what you accomplish, it is necessary to have conviction and desire. Those without it and those who are weak will be weeded out. It's only natural. That's why it turned out like this." Stain spoke, lecturing the LoV's leader. 

Stain held two knives, one of which was embedded into the villain's right shoulder.

"Ow... That's too hard. Kurogiri, take this guy back." 

"I-I can't move my body," Kuorigiri replies, a cut was visible on his arm with the red bloodstain. "It must be the hero killer's Quirk." The mist-man spoke as Stain monologues about his ideology. 

"This society is overgrown with fake heroes, where the world itself has lost its true meaning, and the criminals who wave their power around idly should all be purged." The weapon in Stain's right hand slowly crept over toward Shigaraki's neck, at least until the blue-haired male grasped onto the blade. 

"Hey, wait a sec... Not this palm... I'll kill you."  Shigaraki threatened, glaring at Stain. 

The blade that Shigaaraki had held onto cracked, and had slowly began to chip away and decay. The blade began to rust, and seconds after, it was just reduced to dust. 

"You sure talk a lot. Conviction? I don't have anything like that. Yeah, it'd be All Might. I feel like I really want to completely crush this society,  where trash like him gets worshipped." 

Stain had backed off as Shigaraki swept his arm in an attempt to grab and decay him. 

"My last injury was finally about to finish healing... It'd be a lot better if Y/n-chan were here... That way we'd have a healer in our party..." Shigaraki was already scratching at his neck, "Will you take responsibility for this?" Shigaraki inquired, glaring at Stain. 

"So that's who you are...?"

"Huh?"

"It seems our goals oppose each other. However, it appears we do agree on one thing-- to destroy the present."