Calvary Battle

Y/n stared around nervously, her eyes glancing around at different people. As she was looking around, Hyuzu basically tackled her. "L/N-SAN TEAM UP WITH ME PLEASE!" 

Y/n let out a nervous chuckle,"O-Okay...but...shouldn't we at least...y'know look for more people as well? If it's even possible now?" The (h/c)ette looked around, finding most people in their own groups. Just as Y/n was about to walk around some more, she heard someone call out 'Half n Half girl.' She at first assumed it was Bakugou, however Y/n knew that the owner of the voice wasn't the explosive blonde's.

She turned around, and found a person with shoulder-length black hair, brown colored eyes, and round glasses.  Behind that person was a guy. The guy had light red-hair, and light red colored eyes. 

"We were wondering if we could team up with you guys?"

"Uh sure! Wh-What're your names, by the way?"

"My name's Anri Sonohara. Nice to meet you." (Yes, I decided to use Anri. I'll be using her name and Saika here now...) (Durarara in case you're wondering)

"Just call me Hagane." 

"My name's Y/n L/n. Y/n is fine." 

"My name is Hyuzu Nashigamei. Just call me Hyuzu."

"If you don't mind me asking, what are your guy's quirks?"

Anri raised her hand up a bit,"I can call forth a blade from my body, and if I cut someone, I'll be able to control them. The only drawback is that controlling them only lasts a couple minutes. Also, if the person I'm controlling gets injured, their injury will also affect me."

"I have the ability to control the bones in my body." Hagane said, pointing at himself. "The density of the bones are strong, however if they get damaged, it'll physically hurt me as well."

"I have the ability to fuse objects together. The drawback... it's kinda hard to explain."

"Alright then, I have the ability to heal with my left, and harm with my right. Also, I have the ability to shoot some type of energy from my finger tips."

"I think I have a plan..." Anri stated, putting her index finger and thumb to her chin. 

"Y/n-san should be the rider, Hagane should be in the back, and Hyuzu and I should be on either side."

"Wh-Why do I have to be rider?!" The (h/c)ette complained

"You'll be most fitting for the rider. With your 'energy guns' you should have a clear shot and eye of the battle field. Hagane should be able to cover you from the back, while Hyuzu and I do our best to keep enemies away."

"Wait...what can I do?! With what exactly?!" Hyuzu exclaimed, shaking his hands to show that he's useless without being able to fuse anything together to create a weapon. 

"Huh? Hey, Hagane, is that Yume-chan?"

"Hey! Are you guys listening?!"

"YUME-CHAN! OVER HERE!" Anri exclaimed, as Yumei, a girl with crystal blue eyes and white hair, turned to look at the 4. 

'Yume' walked over to them, and looked at Anri,"What is it, Anri-chan?"

"I know you'll be against us....but...can you do me a small favor?"

"Okay."

"YAY!"

"Yume's quirk is called 'Dreamer.' She has the ability to call forth infinite objects from her dreams."

"Woah! That must mean she has infinite supplies of Ice Cream!" Y/n exclaimed, shocked (yet happily). "That's cool! Can I have some!"

"The only drawback is that she'll continue to daydream for 2 hours straight. It depends on how much she over uses it though."  Hagame pointed out, realizing about the many times she dozed off in class.

 "Yume-san! Can you summon a large, metal pole? I need a weapon" Hyuzu questioned. 

It looked like Yume ignored Hyuzu, and listened to Anri. Yume nodded, and brought out a yo-yo, and a metal block. Yume gave it to Hyuzu who stared at it with a dumbfounded look. 

"She wants you to fuse them together. Try creating a yo-yo, but instead, a metal block that'll smack the living daylights out of someone, whilst coming back to you to be reused."

"Oh...I see now! Thanks, Yume!" Hyuzu said, as he put both hands together. A soft glow appeared from his hands, and when the light disappeared, a metal yo-yo ball was created. Behold...the most (possibly) dangerous toy possible.  "Like this....right?"

In the background, Y/n was fawning over the fact that Hyuzu has finally decided to leave the nest; he's interacting with other people instead of herself! He's actually putting effort into meeting new people.

  'He's finally grown up...!' Y/n thought, wiping a fake tear away.

Yume handed Y/n a long, metal pole. "Wh-What?" She questioned

"I noticed you need to come in contact with the floor if you want to grow plants." 

Y/n sweatdropped,"Growing plants isn't the whole objective of my quirk...but sure. Thanks." 

"But look on the bright side, L/n. You have a weapon that can be used to shove up someone's ass." Hagame stated, pointing at the object.

The (h/c)ette sweatdropped, giving him a nervous chuckle. "I-I'm sure that'll be last on the list...That'll be the last things I'll resort to doing."

~~~

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"START!"

**unedited

A/n: I'm incredibly sorry for the many late updates! Hopefully, I'll update another chapter by this week, or maybe the week after.

Anyways, here's a cute gif of a bird rolling around :)