Bakugou vs. Uraraka

"Oh? You're finally updating? Instead of being [On Hold], you're finally updating?"
"I can't progress this story further if I don't update."

That's right, I, kono author da, updated and returned!! 

School ends this Friday so I should be able to update more uwu. I'm sorry for the long wait, and Thank you everyone for your support and patience while I was gone! I love you guys <3. TAKE MY UWU's

"The tenth and last match of the first round! He was kind of famous in middle school! This isn't the face of a regular person! From the Hero Course, it's Katsuki Bakugou! Versus-- She's the one I'm rooting for!" Present Mic says. His comment about rooting for Ochaco made me smile, "From the Hero Course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!" The crowd erupted into cheers. 

[3rd POV]

Bakugou stared at Ochaco intensely, "You're the one that makes things float, right, Round Face?" 

Ochaco's eyes widened, tilting her head to the side, she furrowed her eyebrows, "Round...?" She mutters, confused, shocked, or irritated with the nickname given to her. 

"If you're going to withdraw, do it now. You won't get off with just an 'ouch'." Bakugou warned.

Ochaco had bit her lip, but stood her ground, glaring at Bakugou. The two stared at each other, standing in their places, glaring at one another from across the field. 

"Midoriya. What was the strategy you were going to tell Uraraka earlier for her to use against Bakugou?"

The green-haired male looked down at his burnt notebook, "It wasn't much, really. Kacchan's strong. In real close combat, he has almost no openings, and the more he moves, the more he sweats, making is explosions stronger." Flashbacks of his and Bakugou's fight during the combat training had flashed through his mind, as he continued one with his words, "He can use the blasts from the air explosions to move around in the air, but if Uraraka touches Kacchan and uses her Quirk to make him float, then she would have the upper hand." Izuku had visioned what he had just explained, "That's why... the first thing Uraraka should do is..." Izuku looked up, watching as Ochaco had released a nervous breath. 

Ochaco looked up soon after, focusing her attention onto Bakugou. 

"Eighth Match, start!"

"...a swift attack!" Izuku finishes his thoughts, as Ochaco charged in. 

"Withdrawing isn't a choice!" Ochaco exclaimed. 

"All right! That's good!" Izuku exclaimed as Izuku and Iida smiled proudly at Ochaco's choice of action. "Even if it's an accident, as long as she can touch him, she can make him float!"

"Bakugou won't want Ochaco to get close to him," Iida says, looking over at Izuku with that proud smile still present on his face.

"GO OCHACO!!" Y/n cheered, cupping her hands around her mouth in an attempt to make herself louder. 

"That's why Kacchan won't want to evade. He'll want to counterattack!"

Bakugou lifted up his right arm, a bit past his waist, "Then, die!" He says, when he reels the same arm back.

'Here!' Ochaco thought, readying herself for her own attack, 'Here...!' She repeated, watching Bakugou readying to attack with his right arm, 'If I dodge here...!' Ochaco had lowered herself down to the floor, however, Bakugou brought his arm up from its lowered position, a blast from his Quirk had sent Ochaco tumbling back.