*NYUMM*

I'M ALIVEEEEEEE!!

Sorry for the long wait, but I have returned - And I am alive! REEEEEEEEEEee

.

.

.

(Sorry if this chapter's a bit boring and short).

~~~

Y/n's POV

I began following everyone towards the cafeteria. I waited in line for lunch - as did everyone else. I stared down at my hand, playing around with my new, upgraded quirk. I focused at the tips of all five fingers, and it began glowing in a soft (f/c) hue. 

When I got to the front of the line, I just ordered (f/food). I paid for the lunch and began looking around for a seat. I managed to find an empty seat in the corner of the room. I sat down and sighed. I stared down at my meal as my stomach growled. "Itadakimasu." I muttered, and began eating.

And that's when Todoroki sat down across from me. I tilt my head, yet smiled at him. "Good job during the Calvary Battle, Shouto."

"...Thank you." He mutters quietly, as he dug into his lunch. 

I sweatdropped at the lack of interaction. I just continued to dig into the meal I had gotten a few minutes ago. I began looking around, my eyes analyzing and going through the crowd of people. I've mainly focused on the people who are moving on to the next event. 

"Good jo--" Before Shouto can even finish his sentence I was glomped by none-other than: "Nashigamei?" Shouto mutters, as I was basically tackled out of my chair.

I laughed nervously,"Hyuzu, please...stop...you're-you're killing me..." I mutter, sitting up and pulling myself up onto the chair clumsily, whilst the said male sits on the chair besides me.

"S-Sorry, L/n-sa--"

"Don't finish that last word. We've talked about this." I sighed, and turned to Shouto,"Before Hyuzu interrupted...you were saying?" I inquire, tilting my head to the side, as Hyuzu pouts.

"...Good job too, Y/n." Shouto stated calmly, yet in a rushed manner. It sounded as if he didn't know what else to say, or it was just a bit too awkward, so he just left it at that. He seemed fine before Hyuzu came though...

"L/n-san..."

I looked over to find Yaoyorozu, standing there with Jirou, Tsu, Ochaco, Hagakure. They didn't really seem so...happy about whatever's going on.

"Yeah?" I inquire

"We were told to go out onto the field change into cheerleader uniforms...Aizawa said something like that."

"Hold on...let me finish my food." I said, and began scarfing down my meal. I sighed, as I palced the empty (plate/bowl) onto the table. "Okay...now, Imma goooooo......away!" I exclaimed, and sprinted away, hearing Yaoyorozu and the other's protest.

.

.

.

"KATSUKIIIII! HELP MEEEEE!" I whined, as I had Yayorozu, Hagakure, Tsu, Ochaco, and Tsu attempt to pull me away from the dinning hall. I was barely keeping myself from sliding around.

"I don't want to."

"So meannn." 

"Shut up."

"Explosive Porcupine. Firework. FIRECRACKER! EXPLOSIVE PORCUPINE--(!) wait I've already said that-- BAKUGO-BAKUGOING-BAKUGONE!!" I exclaimed, still struggling against the other girls. My outburst had gained the attention of other people around. Although, I grabbed the attention of Katsuki's attitude.