:0 Study Date? [ Part 1 ]

Song: Just The Two Of Us [Lofi Remix]
Cover by: Khoi Dao (Albedo's English VA)
Produced by: alecbts

Studying = Student dying

Y/n's POV

Hell. That's all I can describe after we've gotten back from our internships. Suddenly, everything had turned into a 'cram whatever knowledge you can into your brain before the day we take the exams'; at least for me, that is. 

"Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right?" Aizawa commented, tapping the ends of the paperwork onto the podium, putting them neatly into a pile, "I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your mind and body at the same time. That's all." He spoke, closing the classroom door behind him. 

"I haven't studied at all!!" Kaminari and Mina exclaimed, though, the blonde was in much more distress than the girl beside him 

Kaminari Denki - 22/22

Ashido Mina - 21/22

Mina had her arms behind her head, laughing wholeheartedly as if her final grade wasn't a problem at all. 

Kaminari grabbed the sides of his head, holding it in a frustrating matter as he groaned, "With the sports festival and internship, I haven't studied at all!" 

Tokoyami Fumikage - 16/20

"It's true we had one event after another, but..." 

Sato Rikido - 14/22

Koda Koji - 13/22

"For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but back-to-back events and stuff, the finals would be different and stuff..." 

Behind the duo, Mineta, with his leg propped up onto the other, his elbow resting against the desk in front of him, spoke up smugly: "It'll be tough since there's a practice exam, too."

Mineta Minoru- 11/20

"E-Eleventh in midterms?!" Kaminari and Mina spoke up, surprised at the boy's score. Hell, even I was surprised. 

"And here I thought you were one of us!" Mina spoke, betrayal evident in the tone of her voice. 

Kaminari's eyes twitched, as he gripped the air as he shook, his frustration evident. "Guys like you are only likable if you're dumb!" He reported, "Where's the demand in this?" He asked as Mineta didn't even bat an eye. He just proceeded to stare off into space, sparkles-- which he presumably stole from Aoyama-- surrounded him. 

"Ashido-san, Kaminari-kun! Let's do our best!" Izuku exclaimed toward the duo, trying to encouraging them into bringing out their best during the finals. "We all want to go to the training camp together, right?" 

Midoriya Izuku - 5/22

"Yes!" Iida interjected, raising his hand, "As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!"

Iida Tenya - 3/22

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention to class," Todoroki spoke up giving a side glance to the two students who may not have paid attention. 

Todoroki Shouto - 6/22

"Be careful with your words!" Kaminari spoke, staring at the floor dejectedly with his hands on his knees.