Lost In Thought

Y/n's POV

"Thank you for giving me an opportunity to intern here!" I say smiling and bowing respectfully at Soul Wanderer and Akaashi. The week of our interns had come to an end, and it was time to head back to school (unfortunately). I actually enjoyed my time interning here; poking fun at Soul Wanderer and hanging out with Akaashi-- even though he didn't really like my presence, or rather, my tendency to bring trouble. I'm quite unlucky, aren't I?

"It's been a pleasure being able to work with you. And thank you for informing me of your reincarnation adventures... both of you." 

I had assumed that Soul Wander was also referring to my 'twin'-self-person-thing. "Ah... of course... And just lettin' you know that if I die again-- I'll know who to go to." I chuckled, sweatdropping. 

Akaashi deadpanned, "Stay out of trouble, problem child." 

I hesitantly nodded, a small smile broke out across my face, "I can't promise you that, but I'll try..." 

"What time does your train leave?"

"Huh...? Wha--?? Why do you ask? What time is it?" Fishing out my phone and turning it on, I checked the time. "Uh... I'M LATE! I GOTTA GO! I'M SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME! GOODBYE!" 

"It's fin--" 

"Oi, L/n watch the--" Akaashi was cut off as my foot got caught on the carpet that had been sticking out, "--rug..." 

"Sorry..." 

"Problem child..."

"...Sorry..." 

"Stop apologizing." 

"...Okay..."

Soul Wanderer facepalmed. 

~~~

School was back in session-- that's right. No more internships. And if I'm correct, I think mid-terms or something was around the corner. Although I've graduated high-school from my previous life, I don't entirely feel very confident in myself for the tests. 

I walked through the halls and began approaching the class 1A door. 

I opened the door, and the first thing I see is Bakugou and his hair. Kirishima and Sero were trying to hold back their laughs, at least until they were no longer capable of holding it in. They burst out laughing. 

I put my hand up to my mouth, trying to contain my laughter before I may end up getting blasted with an explosion. I approached my seat, muffling my laughter with my sleeve as I took a seat.

"SERIOUSLY?! SERIOUSLY, BAKUGOU?!" The two cackled in sync, tears forming at the corners of their eyes. 

Bakugou was shaking in anger, "STOP LAUGHING! MY HAIR'S GOTTEN USED TO IT, SO IT WON'T GO BACK EVEN AFTER I WASH IT! HEY, STOP LAUGHING! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Kirishima and Sero were still both laughing, the red-head holding onto his stomach as he tried keeping his laughter silent. I bit down on my bottom lip, staring intensely at the table in front of me. I did pretty well hiding my laughter.

At least until Sero commented: "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY, SIDE-PART BOY!"

Unable to contain it anymore, I had burst out laughing. I took a glance over in their direction and watched as Bakugou's hair poofed back to its normal style. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"IT'S BACK!" Sero, Kirishima, and I say at the same time. My lungs had been crushed as I tried taking a breath, however, it was only to be wasted once more when I thought back to Bakugou's side-part.