Cavalry Battle Part 2

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"START!"

~~~

Everyone charged after Midoriya, wanting nothing more than that large number of points.

"Y/n! What are your decisions?" Sonohara inquired, looking up at me from the right side. 

"Is it possible for you to cut an enemy and make them hand over their points?"

"Yes! But keep in mind, you have the headband that you must protect." Anri said, watching as Y/n tightened her headband that read '670' points. 

Y/n's POV

"Alright." I muttered, as the group began running to our first target(s). I kept stumbling here and there when the pyramid of people was moving at a fast pace.

There was a team that charged at us, and I 'tsk'ed at their eagerness. 

I glared at the team before us, and got ready. I held my (right) arm out, my index finger extended and my thumb pointed up.  A soft (f/c) glow emitted my finger, and a burst of energy was launched at the team. Their rider barely dodged, and fell back, but one of the horses stopped them from falling back.  

My grip on the pole in my left hand tightened in anticipation. The rider threw a left jab at me, but I moved my arm towards theirs and blocked it. I winced upon the contact. 

They threw their other arm at me, attempting to grab the headband, and I leaned back, and swung the metal pole at them. They used their other hand to stop the pole from hitting their head. 

"Anri! Hyuzu! Disarm the horses!" I exclaimed as the enemies' eyes widened. I kept a firm grip on the rider's left arm (making sure to avoid killing him with my hand).

Anri's sword was equipped and was about to swing it at the one in front of her while Hyuzu aimed to use the yo-yo to wrap around the leg of the person in front of him.

Anri's target stepped back frantically, wanting to avoid being stabbed, while Hyuzu's target stepped back, narrowly avoiding the yo-yo. 

The rider fell forward from the force of being pulled forward, and the force of his teammates pulling away. I released my grip on him, and pulled at his headband. I used the metal pole (in which he was loosely hanging onto) and used it to push the two of use away from each other. 

The enemy rider fell back, his horses catching him.

"Go, Go, Go!" I exclaimed as we took a quick exit from the current battle. I tied the headband around my neck, and listened to my teammate's cheering. I witnessed Bakugou launching himself after Izuku. 

I felt my chest clench, knowing I can't help my friend against Bakugou. I kept my head straight, keeping my eyes on what's in front of me. 

A silverette and his team appeared, charging at us. The silverette had their skin change to steel. 

I held the metal pole in my hands, my grip on it tightening. I swung it when the silverette - Tetsutetsu I believe - was in range. He leaned back, dodging it. I swung the staff at him again, using his arm to block it. He used his open arm to snatch the headband around my neck. I felt my gaze harden on his form. I released the pole, and attempted to block/push his arm away. 

I expected pain from using force to push away his arm, but I felt nothing. A (f/c) glow appeared around my one arm, and I felt my eyes widen in shock.