Entrance exams

I woke up somewhat early, and got ready. I threw on my uniform, eyepatch to cover my left eye, and my bag with extra clothes.

I slowly walked out of the door, sighing,'I don't understand why I have to do this.' I thought, looking down at my hands. 

I was walking at a somewhat fast pace to my destination.

{Orientation thingy}

I sat uncomfortably next to Bakugo as he was intensely glaring at either me or Izuku. I glanced at him every now and then, but he's still glaring. I leaned closer to Izuku's ear,"Why's Bakugo glaring at us like that?"

Izuku nearly shit his pants when I had spoke. "J-Just ignore him...? He might stop." 

I hesitantly nodded, and turned to face the front. Bakago's glare intensified, causing me to sweatdrop. 

Time skip past Present Mic's presentation

I stood on Ground C. I only stared at the large gate in front of us. 

'^'     " . . ." 

'Why does it have to be so huge?' I question,'If the gates are that huge, then I wonder what it's like inside...'

"--NO COUNTDOWNS IN A REAL FIGHT!!"

I turned around with a confused look, only to fine no one there, just a large dust cloud following everyone from battle ground C.

"....Y....You're kidding me..." I mutter, and set off in a mad sprint,"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEE?!" I exclaimed randomly, as a 3 point bot came out from a building. I held up my hands in a gun position, and let out a large round of spiritual bullets. The robot fell, and more of them seemed to appear from alleyways and buildings. I repeated the same things over and over, shooting them. 

I scream was brought to my attention. The last robot I was facing fell, causing me to take off into the direction of the scream. 

I hopped over a damned wall, and landed on the ground. There was a guy who was on the ground staring up at the robot that was coming at him. I shot the bot, causing the guy to let out a small yelp. 

I walked over to him,"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, thanks... and that move right there was cool! You jumped in without second thought! I believe you'll become a great hero!!"

 I nodded, disregarding the warmth that I felt on my cheeks,"Thanks."

I used my left side, and tapped his arm with all five of my fingers- his injuries began healing immediately. He stared at me, his orange eyes, staring at me in shock.

"Take care dude." I pat him on his shoulder, and sprinted off into another direction.

I slayed about a couple more robots, until the ground began shaking wildly. I looked around, searching for the cause. I found the giant 0-pointer robot about a few streets down. I ran out into the main road to get a better view of it,'God damn...that thing's huge!!' I thought, staring in shock. 

I was about to run away until something caught my attention. I turned around, to find a person under some rubble. I looked back up to the robot

"2 MINUTES REMAINING!!"

I 'tch'ed, pissed that they did that. 'We're going to become pancakes before the 2 minutes are even over...!!'

I charged after the person who was underneath the rubble. I held my right hand (4 fingers at the moment) to the rubble,"Close your eyes if you don't want dirt in them." I ordered, as he did as he was told. I placed my thumb onto the rubble, as it crumbled and turn to dust almost instantly. I pulled him out from the dust, as he seemed to limp. "Can you stand?" I asked, as he shook his head. "Alright then, I'll take it out." I muttered, as I stood up, and sprinted to the foot of the robot. I quickly my whole right hand onto the bot, as it began to break up, turning into dust.