Shouto Todoroki vs Katsuki Bakugou

3rd POV

"With this, the final match will be between Todoroki and Bakugou!" Present Mic announced, as there was a stare-down between the two final competitors. 

[Somewhere in the City]

A duo was walking around the city, completely amazed and awestruck with everything around them. "We're here, we actually did it!" A raven-haired male chimed, jumping in his step as he had his friend walked around. "After two months of trying!" 

His friend, who had long-ish (h/c) hair, with few streaks of magenta, and (e/c) eyes, stared around curiously. She looked around, silently fangirling. "I can't wait to meet Todoroki and Bakugou!" She muttered, a small smile present on her face. 

"I want to see Toga and Dabi..." The ravenette said, looking around. He paused, "Wait, Noemi, did we script which part of the show we appeared in?" 

"I think we scripted that we were going to arrive in the city, somewhere around the Sports Festival Arc. And don't call me Noemi... I'm Kimio L/n." The girl frowns, "Remember, that's my DR name, Inyo Takeshi."

"Okay, okay, jeez. My bad." Takeshi replies, scratching the back of his head. 

The two happened to notice a big-screen TV on one of the buildings, showcasing the different matches that had taken place. 

The two had automatically noticed a certain student that was there. "No way..." 

[Back to the Arena]

As Y/n sat there she felt a chill run up her spine. She adjusted her seating position and exhaled through her nose. 'Just ignore it...' She thought, as her gaze focused on the arena. Izuku noticed Y/n shift uncomfortably, and was about to ask her about it, however, he was interrupted by the crowd's cheering, and Present Mic's voice. 

"It's finally the last battle of the UA High School Sports Festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this one match!" Mic announced, spinning around in the spinny-chair he sat in. "The Final! So to speak. From the hero course, Shouto Todoroki! Versus-- Also from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugou! Now-- START!"

Todoroki put his palm onto the floor, and a large wave of ice piled over Bakugou. The ash-blonde cursed and used his explosions on the on-coming ice. 

"Todoroki gets in a blow right away! Is he trying to avoid close combat with Bakugou? Has the winner been decided already?!"

"It's not the same scale as in his match with Sero," Izuku notes, as everyone watched on the edge of their seats, wanting to know who would be the victor. "He aimed his attack while being careful of what'll come next."

The feeling of vibration through the Earth is felt, as well as the sound of the destruction of the ice. I already knew who was behind it. 

The outer shell of ice began cracking, and soon enough, Bakugou blasted his way out of it. Todoroki backed away, as Bakugou glared at the bi-colored male. 

"Did he dig his way out through the ice like a mole with his explosions?" Sero questioned, alarmed. Kaminari and Mineta stared at the ash-blonde concerned or terrified of the idea. 

"That's so weird!"

Bakugou put his hands on the ice, steam emitted from the palm of his hands. "The stronger the Quirk... the more imprecise the attacks!" Bakugou charged in, and just as Todoroki was about to use his ice on the blonde, the male, in turn, used his explosions to direct him into another direction-- toward Todoroki's left side.