Time For Training; U.A Sports Festival is Near!

^ Relaxing piano music ^

Y/n's POV

"The U.A sports festival is drawing near. Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. One chance a year - a total of 3 chances. No aspiring heroes can miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!"

"Yes sir!"

I sighed, knowing that the sports festival is going to be the end of me. I scratched the back of my head, and slowly dropped my head onto my desk.

3:20
 [After school(?)]

I packed up my stuff in a rush, and waked towards the door.  I opened the door, and I stood there, staring blankly a the crowd. ".....Hi?"

"Wh-What's going on?!" Ohaco exclaimed, standing besides me.

"What business do you have with Class A--?" Iida asked calmly.

"We can't get out!!" Mineta exclaimed,"What'd you come here for anyways?"

"Scouting out the enemy, stupid small fry."

Mineta pointed at Katsuki, 'offended' at the comment. Izuku added,"That's Kacchan in his neutral..."

"We're the ones who made it out from that villain attack. They probably want to check us out before the sports festival." Katsuki walked up to the front of the door,"There's no point in doing that. Out of my way, Extras!"

"Explosive Porcupine! STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE--!"

"Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!!" Iida exclaimed, as Ochaco and Izuku panicked.

"--YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS!" I screeched, smacking the ash-blonde in the head.

"I came to see what the class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?"

H  E  L  L      N  O

Everyone behind Katsuki shook their head, disagreeing with what the purple haired kid said.

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned." The male put his left hand behind his head,"There quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the heroes course. Did you know that?"

He seemed to pause, and began raking his eyes across the class - analyzing.

"The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may transfer people out."

Everyone seemed to stiffen.

"Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you are in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you."

"He's so bold!"  

Putting the pieces together, I figured out what he was implying. "So, I can assume you came here with a declaration of war." I said, as his gaze focused onto me. "Fine then." A small shadow loomed over my eyes. "But just so you know, we won't hold back during the sports festival. After all; everyone's going to be aiming for the top."

"I'm from Class B; next door! I heard you fought villains so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of it!"

"Another bold person!"

 "If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you during a real fight!"

Bakugou began walking away