We meet again

On my way to school was eventful. A random stranger approached me, asking for directions, and they happened to recognize my voice from the music video of when I was singing on the roof a week ago. 

It gathered a large crowd of civilians asking if I'll be uploading another video like that again. I declined, and told them it was a one-time thing, and it was an accident that the video was uploaded. 

Not only that, however the news got out-- my face, and information got out, and now I'm running from a quite a few civilians and a couple news reporters here and there. As I was running down the streets, a few people kept looking at me, and then their phones.

"IS IT JUST ME OR IS THE CROWD GETTING BIGGER?!" I yelled, turning my neck to see that the crowd had somewhat increased.  "Yep it is!!" 

I took a right and decided to go around the school campus for now, and began making sharp left turns at every corner there is.

I arrived turned a left, and continued running to the front gate, but slowed down when Media fans were standing there. I heard the crowd behind me, causing me to jerk forward, and run. I can see Aizawa's head causing me to yell,"MOVE OUT DA WAYYYY!!!"   I yelled dramatically, as I jumped off a reporter's back, and entered the school grounds. I hid behind Aizawa-sensei, anime tears flooded my eyes,"Help meeee...!!" 

"You are disturbing classes. Go away." Aizawa began making 'shooing' motions with his hand, as a few people began stepping over to the side. "L/n get to class. You better be there by the time I get there."

"Alright!!" I quickly ran off, not wanting to get into trouble, and get trampled by the media. I ran into the classroom, slamming the door shut,"I MADE IT!!" I panted heavily.

"Geez, L/n-san, it looks like you've ran a mile." Kirishima joked, only to get glared at by Hyuzu.

"Back off!!" Hyuzu pulled me behind him, as I pat him on his shoulder

"Just relax..." I mutter, facepalming at him,"And no, Kirishima, I ran about 6 miles." 

"Eh..."

"That's too manly! Working  out before coming to school! You must wake up real early then!!"

"I think it's because of this~!" Ashido held up a phone with the same video that caused his madness to begin in the first place.

It had a picture of a person laying on the roof, while singing the song; with a starry background. That person was me.  My leg was swaying side to side at some points.  And my hand reaches out to the stars.

"Not you too, Mina-chan!" I complained.

"Wow Y/n! I didn't know you can sing." Torou exclaimed

"The Media-Fan Apocalypse is starting!!!" I yelled, dropping down into my seat. "Kill me now before it spreads!!" 

Everyone sweatdropped

"But seriously though...I was chased by a large crowd of people all the way here. " I muttered

"Back to the video though...why's the song so depressing?" Kaminari question

"IT IS NOT DEPRESSING! TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW!!" I yelled, ready to strangle the blonde

"I-It was just a question..."

I sighed,"Okay, it might be a little sad." I admitted,"But the song basically means that the person was lost in their reality. But it changed when 'Peter Pan' had taken the lost boys to Neverland. 'Lost boys' (or children) were brought to Neverland where they would find the bright note to what they were missing-- a-are you guys even listening?" I question, as they just stare at Mina's phone; the song still playing.