Life and Death

I sat on the roof, admiring the scenery that's behind my house. The sunset and it's wonderful display of colors that vary between red, orange, yellow, maybe even an unseen smudge of blueish-purple. The fresh air blowing though my (h/l) (h/c) hair. 

I took a small sip of the (favorite/hot/drink) and let out a relaxed sigh. A small white cloud escapes through my lips. "Time to head back in." I thought aloud, stretching. I heard the satisfying sounds of a few joints popping, causing me to grin slightly, feeling the tension within my body slowly relax.

I began climbing down the rain-gutter, and maneuvered myself down to the earth's surface.  My boots landed on the ground with a small thump. I headed back inside the house, old cup in hand, and disposed of it at the sink where it lay with the other used and dirty utensils.

I took off my coat, and threw it on the coat hanger. I turned on the TV, and sat down, a small bowl of left-over somen (A/n: Cold ramen pretty much). I began stuffing my face with the cold noodles, and stared at the TV/

"Large mass murderer on the loose. For your safety, please lock windows, doors, and stay indoors as much as possible. If not, stay in a highly populated area, or stay indoors by a nearby shop. Be careful, and this is Naiomi signing off."

The weather went on after this, causing me to sigh,"They still haven't caught the bastard yet?" I mutter allowed, staring at the old grandfather clock. I let my head roll back onto the head rest. "Fine, I'll go lock my doors and windows." I lazily got out of bed, and headed upstairs first to lock those windows.    

I headed up stairs, finding one of the few windows open. I walked over to it, and was about to slam it shut, only to hear an ear piercing scream, a few streets down.  It was between screaming and 'help.' The scream sounded from a male and female, and a few children possibly. A family. 

I reopened the widnow, and hoped out of it, landed on the ground. I sprinted off as fast as I can at an 'inhuman' pace is what other people would say.  All I say is that I train a lot.

I parkoured over a wall, and landed in an alleyway.  I ran, and stopped when I noticed someone. There was a a guy who wore a hoodie, a knife glimmering underneath the faint light. In front of him was a family of 3, mother, father, and child. Their backs were against the wall, so they couldn't get out. I looked down to find a a pile of bricks. I picked two up, and threw one of them at the hooded figure, hitting him in the shoulder, the same side in which he's using to hold the knife with. 

He turned at me,"You bitch!" He  was about to go fetch the knife, however I picked up another brick and threw it at him, hitting him in the leg, causing him to stumble forward. He was about a few inches away from the knife. I charged at him with the remaining brick, and held it in my both my hands. He reached for the knife, successfully grabbing it. He kicked me away, as I landed on my back, the brick a few inches away from where I lay. He charged at me, and plunged the knife into my stomach.

My face twisted into what seemed as pain.  

Sirens were heard in the distance.

I tried grabbing one of the bricks, and was about to grab it, until the killer noticed this, and kicked it away.

He yanked the knife from my wound causing me to let out a small pained cry. "I guess I'll make you watch as I kill them." There was a shit-eating grin plastered on his face, as he turned his back on me. I shakily got up, despite the stabbing pain I feel in my abdomen. I picked up the brick  that was SECOND furthest, and stealthily, yet clumsily made my way over to the killer.  

I held the brick tightly with my right hand hand, as the other held my stomach wound. I smacked him upside the head as hard as I can with the corner of the brick. He fell down to the floor with a thud. 

Blood was dripping from the brick I had used as a weapon, while his head slowly began bleeding out. 

'It's possible he might die, but who knows...' I thought, as my vision began fading. The family in front of me, ran up to me before I had fallen back. The father of the family took off his coat, and applied pressure to my stab wound. One hand was stained with the killer's blood. The other one with my blood. 

The small girl that was with them, picked up my bloodied left hand. She looked at me, tears pooled from her eyes, a grateful look was seen on her face, yet fear was visible through her eyes. "Thank you....!!" She pulled up my left hand to her heart, the blood staining her clothes,"Thank you so much Ms...I'm sorry..."

I looked up, meeting the eyes of the mother. She put my head on her lap as she was whispering words into my ear, while stroking my hair. The sirens were getting closer to us.

'I've killed someone with my right....yet I've helped someone with my left.' I looked over to stare at the daughter's eyes. Tears continued to fall from her eyes. The father was next to her, still holding his stained jacket to my wound. I looked over to my right to see the dead dude. 

My eyes slowly began closing, my hearing was going off.

"Stay with us!" Were the words I was able to hear.

'Damn...I wanted to finish watching the anime Naruto, then watch the anime 'My Hero Academia.' But i guess it won't happen...' Small tears fell from my eyes as I stared up at the starry sky,"You're...welcome...."

Darkness had consumed me, however a faint light was noticeable, and it was coming closer, and closer to me.  I reached my hand out to grab it, but when I did. 

Something unbelievable had happened....

I think....

In front of me was a person with short (h/c) and (e/c). It almost looked as though I was staring in my reflection. To their right was a man with raven hair and (e/c) eyes. They looked happy at seeing me.

My eyes scanned the room, a hospital room to be exact.

'What is this...?' I pondered, looking up to face the two unfamiliar faces. 'They look like my parents? Maybe....I don't know...' I thought

'Wait...my hands.'I looked down at my hand to find small baby hands,'Was I reborn?' I question, as I look up at my 'parents' who smiled happily at me.

**unedited**

Disclaimer:

 I don't own Bnha 
Bnha belongs to Kōhei Horikoshi.