Spending x time x with x you (Chapter 2)

Y/N pov:
~Big time skip (2 years)~

"Y/N-Chan~" Killua said cheerfully as he grabbed my hand. I sigh and follow him. "God, it is six in the morning why are we out here?" I was already dressed because he does this every morning.

"Come on I wanna show you something!" He sits down on a patch of emerald green grass. I follow. He gets back up and goes behind the nearest tree.

"What in the world is he doing?" I go over to the tree.

"Boo!" Killua whispered.

I screamed but, soon laughed. "I hate you Killua Zoldyck!" I laugh more as he joined in. After I noticed something on my head. It was a handmade flower crown.

"Who made this?" I look up at him. "What you didn't think I can do arts and crafts?" He chuckles and walks away. I follow.

"Are we going to the secret hideout?" I look at him.

"Yeah!" He started to run.

"Wait for me!!" I chase after him.

We played hide and seek, tag, and other games until 8:50.

Killua's Pov-

"Hm? It is getting late Y/-" I stop to see her sleeping on a patch of grass. I pick her up bridal style and take her home. "I still have 10 million from last year...from the Heavens Area..." I gave the four million to Illumi because of some bet.  I open the door using my back because I didn't want or drop her. I put her on the bed and tuck her in. I leave afterwards. After all, she needs her beauty sleep. I sit in the living room and wait for dinner.

Y/N Pov-
I get up right when Kikyo-sama told us dinner was ready. I got up and sat at the table. On my right there was Killua and the left of me was his father. I started eating as I listened to everyone.

"Hey Y/N, what did you do today?" Silva asked suddenly.

"Oh umm we just went outside and played games sir." I replied. He never really talked to me so I didn't know how to respond.

"Oh I see." He said as he went back to talking with his wife.

After we finished eating I got up and went to Killua's room since we shared a room. I was able to open the door by myself now so I didn't need to wait for him. I plop myself on the bed and I wait for Killua. We played games until 4 in the morning. Piggy then yelled at us to go to bed so we did.

Word count: 449