Why x Are x you following x me? (Chapter 10)

Previously:
"Whichever brother I got is dying," I say under my breath. I put my hands on my nape and walk around.
-Why x are x you x following x me?-
Killua pov:
"(Y/N) Zoldyck! Come back here!"  I shouted as she walked faster. "My last name is Freecss not Zoldyck." She walked slower. "Well, it will be soon so I might as well use it, Baka!" I said.

"No." Is all she said. "Tch. Whatever." I put my hands in my pockets and look in the opposite direction. I look back at her and she is gone. "Nani?!" I start looking around. "(Y/N)!" I called out her name. "Forget it. She probably left me." I stopped trying and I continued to walk around.

~Time skip to the end because I am lazy~

I walk back to the beginning and see (Y/N) with Hisoka. I go over to her and hug her from behind. "Hey, clown I have to take my lady so I can talk to her." Before he can say anything I walk away with her. He looked too sketchy to be hanging out with her. I hug her afterward and she hugged me back. "Alright let me check the tags to see if you got your points." The cheesecake-looking lady said. I showed her our tags and she let us onto the blimp. I see Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio and I smile. I look over to (Y/N) and she was watching TikToks. "Hey (Y/N) kiss me if I am wrong, but the Earth is flat right?" I asked. "What? No, you Baka! The earth is round!" She looked at me. "Well, then I should get a kiss because I am wrong, right?" I asked. "No." She went back on her phone.

(Y/N) Pov:
What in the hell? Did he think that would work? I started to get butterflies. "Hey (Y/N)!" Gon said. I waved to him and he sat next to me. "I going to put my headphones on," I said as I grab my headphones. I put on (Favorite song) and started to read my book.

~Time skip (5 minutes)~

I glance at Killua and they started to laugh. I took out my headphones. "What happened?" I asked as Gon took their money. "I- Damn I didn't think that would work." Leorio looked like he was dying. "We placed a bet on whoever would get your attention by saying, baby. I didn't do it but they did. When Killua said, Baby, you looked at him." Gon explained. I blush and I hide my face in my book.  "He says that all the time, though!" I said. "Are you embarrassed, My lady?" Killua asked me. I didn't answer. I put my earpieces on and continued to read my book.

Killua's Pov:
"Oh! I bet 20$ that I can get (Y/N)'s attention first!" I said. "Ok 5$ it is going to be me." Gon said. "I bet 1$ it is me," Kurapika added. "I bet 50$ it's me!" Leorio put down a 50. "Ok, Leorio, you first," I said. "Hey (Y/N)! We are here!" He pointed to the ocean. "Really? Ok, Kurapika your turn." I said. "Hey (Y/N) you look nice today." Kurapika tried but yet no response. I wanted to laugh. "(Y/N)! Do you want to date Killua? I know you like him!" Gon said in a happy tone. I blush. "Alright! My turn!" I said. Luckily, I know (Y/N). I clear my throat. I sit next to her and smile. "Man, that isn't working!" Leorio said pissed. "Bitch let me do what I am doing!" I said.

Kurapika started to laugh. "I read thousands of pick-up lines for this. Hey (Y/N) besides being adorable what do you do for a living?" I asked. "Sometimes I ask why I am here." (Y/N) responded. "Damn ok then," Leorio added. "Give me your money," I said. I gained 56$ today, great. I put my head on (Y/N)'s shoulder and I read her book with her.

" Attention all applicants. The chairman wishes to interview you. When you hear your number, come to the reception room on the second floor. We'll start with 44, Hisoka. Thank you for your cooperation." Bean announced. Me and (Y/N) scoff and continued reading. "Number 99, Killua," Bean asked next. "Well got to go!" I said. I kissed her cheek and left.

(Y/N) Pov:
I roll my eyes and laugh a little. Silly boy. I continued reading until they said my name. I walk there and I sat across him. "Hello (Y/N) I have some questions for you." He started. "Who are you keeping a close eye on." He asked. "Oh? I am keeping a close eye on Gon and Killua." I answered.
"And who do you want to fight the most out of the other 8?" He continued. "Definitely Hisoka," I said. "Ok, you can leave now." He smiles and I walked away. I go to my room and open the door. "(Y/N)! I missed you." Gon hugged me. I hug back and I look at the white-haired boy. "Damn why are you so mad?" I asked. "I wanted some affection too..." He said sadly. I laugh and go to Killua. I hug him and he smiles. He lets go and takes out a manga I never seen before. I assumed it was Gon's and sat down. I take out my phone and I play one of the random games on my phone.