Relearning x Nen (Chapter 16)

Previously:

"Well, in that case...Let's adjourn to my room." He starts to walk away. "Come on Y/N" Zushi smiled while faintly blushing. I follow them as the boys follow behind.

-Relearning x Nen-

"Paying attention?" Wing asked us. "Nen, or flame, is a power that fires our souls. In other words, it's the strength of your will. And the four exercises is a training regimen that strengthens your will." Wing explained. "Strengthens your will?" Gon repeated. "Training?" Killua echoed. Wing writes something quickly. "Correct."

"Ten: focus the mind on a single point, reflect on the self and determine the goal."

"Zetsu: to put into words."

"Ren is to intensify you will."

"Hatsu is to release it into action."

Then Wing points at the words as Gon reads them. "See, Zushi tempered his 'Refusal to lose' during this battle with you, Killua." Killua's eyes were wide open and I look back at the blackboard. "Now allow me to demonstrate. Killua?" Killua hums in response. "For this demonstration, I would like to 'kill' you now."

"Is that alright?" Wing asked. "Sure, Why not." Killua agreed. "But you won't be able to." Killua declared. "Let's do this in order. First, Ten." Wing went into a squat with his fist crossed. "I focus my mind on a single point."

"Zetsu: Express your desired intent either mentally or verbally."

"I will kill you," Wing announced. I watched as the outline of his body started to glow. His aura soon floods the room and I use Ten to block his aura. Killua disappears and he stops Zetsu. I stop Ten too and I look up at the corner. "Killua get down!" I laughed a bit.

"That was a taste of Ren. With enough strength and focus, they will function as action or Hatsu. With a strong will, your opponent will back down. A more familiar term would be 'bluffing'." Wing explained. "Killua gets down and I (kind of) wanted him to say his usual pick-up lines like, "Can you help me up cause I fell for you." With his famous wink.

But it never happens. Zushi smiles at me and I wave. "Ten hardens that which is soft and you suddenly find that you've lost your ability to correct an incorrect idea. Therefore, until your soul has fully matured, avoid using Ren. As it stands now, you four students should really focus on training your souls."

Killua looked furious but I let it slide. "Let's go, Gon." He started to walk away. "If you truly wish to learn about Nen, set your sights on mastering Ten first. If you master Ten, you no longer feel the pressure of an opponent's will." Wing explains. Gon and Killua start to leave but I stay behind. "Thank you! Osu!" I bow and smile. "Y/N if you know about Nen then why didn't you inform them about it?" He asked.

"Not allowed." I shrugged and waved goodbye. "She's really smart, Sir!" I hear Zushi say in the distance. They both were about a quarter of a mile in front of me. I put my hands behind my head and I walk behind them.

~Time Skip~

I go into my room and sigh. I put on the tv and I change. I take a couple of sips of water and I brush my teeth. Suddenly, I hear knocking. "Come in!" I yelled. I hear the door open with the following close. I walk out to see Killua. "What are you doing here?" I asked. He looked upset. I sit next to him and stayed silent for a while.