Hisoka x vs. x Gon (Chapter 18)

Previously:
Hisoka hits any rubble that came his way, letting his guard down. About 20 seconds later I see Gon hit Hisoka across the face. I get up and I cheer with all the energy I had. "YES, GON! GOOD JOB!" I sat back down with a few stares and whispers. I saw in the corner of my eye Killua smiling.

-Hisoka x vs. x Gon-

So there are two announcers the first one of going to stay the same but the male one is going to be bold and italic. And this chapter is mostly about Gon vs. Hisoka but, there is a mini Killua X Reader Oneshot!

There was cheering and curses for a while. I looked at Hisoka and he was smiling. "Hey, Killua. Do you think Gon's going to win?" I asked. "Maybe. Hey, I have an idea. Remember at the Hunter Exam? I saw this café where they sell sweets that look like animals. Not realistically though." Killua told me. "I do remember the bet and it sounds cool so, yeah!" I smiled. He smiles back and we go back to watching the game.

"Amazing! Gon managed to land a critical hit! He's come back to take a 2-1 lead. Gon's on top! However, it doesn't look like Hisoka was hurt very much! The referee's call could be open to question!"

Then a male voice on the mic started to speak where the announcer was.

"The referee is entitled to award points as he pleases. Some referees award points based on the amount of damage done, while some base scores on strategy and technique. I believe the referee, in this case, was rewarding the fighter for using the stone block in his attack."

"I see... So who are you anyway?"

The mic cuts off. Hisoka straightens his posture and walks over to Gon calmly.

"O-Oh! For the first time in this fight, Hisoka has moved and he's smiling ever so slightly. Is he finally getting serious?"

Gon also walks to him. Gon probably gives him the badge, I couldn't see since it was far away and it was small. They jump away quickly after.

"What was that about?! I have no idea!"

"How much have you learned about nen?" The clown asked. "All the basics." Gon replied. "I see...You must be an Enhancer." Hisoka assumed. "H-How did you know?" Gon asked. "You're so adorable... You should do a better job of keeping a secret." He told the boy. "Shut up!" Gon shouted. "How did you know?"

"It's my personality analysis based on aura type. Though it's no exact science it's much like personality profiles based on blood type..." Hisoka points at Gon. "Enhancers are simple and determined," Hisoka said. 'It's true.' Hisoka pit his hand down. "By the way. I'm a Transmuter. Whimsical and dishonest! Emitters are short-tempered. Specialists are independent. Conjurers are high-strung. Manipulators are argumentative. The two of us are quite compatible." Hisoka told him.

'Is he hitting on my brother?' I cross my arms. "Our opposing personalities attract. We could be great friends... But you should take care because Transmuters are fickle. What used to be very valuable can instantly turn into trash. So... Do not disappoint me, Gon." Hisoka told him. Hisoka speeds toward Gon and elbows him. I make fists with my hands as a sweat tear forms on my forehead.

"I swear to God, I will murder Hisoka," I grumbled. "Not before he kills you first." Killua joked. The crowd cheered loudly. Hisoka continued to toss Gon like a volleyball. He almost kicked Gon but he moved, which resulted in the tile flying away. "What the hell? Was my brother about to fly his away to heaven?" I asked. Killua covered his mouth and started laughing. I joined in. "I'm kidding!" I smiled. "I know." He told me.