Waiting x for x friends (Chapter 14)

Previously:

"What in the hell were you thinking? They finally came home!" Kikyo asked. "Let the boy do what he wants for now," I declared. "You're mad! Listen to yourself! If Kil is to be the head of the family, this stage is absolutely critical!"

"So you know what's at stake. Good. Then stop your griping and keep your mouth shut!" I start to laugh. "Don't worry, he'll come back home one day.

"After all, they are my children."

-Waiting x for x friends-

"Master Killua and (Y/N). We've been waiting for you." Gotoh said. "Gotoh!" Killua said. "Where is Gon right now?" I asked with a bit of concern in my voice. "You know, don't you?" Killua asked. "Canary is bringing Master Gon along with his two friends, even as we speak. "What? Really?"

"Seriously?" Killua seemed excited. "They'll be arriving shortly, so please wait inside," Gotoh says while he steps aside. "Sure." Killua and I said in sync. We walk inside and Killua faces Gotoh. "Gotoh."

"Sir."

"The second he's here, tell me," Killua said. "Of course. I shall notify you immediately." Gotoh bows. Then, another butler takes us to another room. "Hey, I have an odd thing to ask," I whispered while Killua went inside the room. "Can you bring two large cups of vinegar water?" I uttered. "Yes, ma'am."

I walk inside the room and Killua was on the couch. I smile and I see the butler with the glasses. "Thank you!" I said smiling. I could tell it was apple cider vinegar. I take out some cards and I smile wider. "Killua~! Let's play a game!" I said smiling. He turns and looks at me. I pick him up and set him at one of the cups. "Hm?" Once he realized what we were playing he got up. "No! I am not playing that game again! It's evil!"

"Never have I ever is evil?" I said. "Nevermind just play with me. Please!" I said. "Um...sure." He huffed as he sat back down. I shuffle the cards and I draw the top. "Never have I ever had a crush on my best friend's sibling," I said as I read the card. "Nope," Killua said while "looking" at the vinegar really closely. "Me neither." He picks up another card and he reads it. "Never have I ever dyed my hair." He looks at me. I take a sip of the vinegar and I sigh.

"Ok! Ahem...Never have I ever went skinny-dipping." I look at Killua. He shakes his head and picks up a card. I take a sip of the drink as I let him read. "Never have I ever stolen clothes from a sibling...Ok." We both take a sip and I laugh. "You stole clothes from somebody? Was it Illumi?"

"No!...yes." Killua blushed. "Never have I ever ate somebody's leftovers." Killua shrugged and took a sip. So did I.

~Time skip~

"What?!" Killua said shocked. "No Baka! That isn't fair!" He stood up and yelled at me. "Nani?!" I got up. "You know what? This is the third time you complained about my household! We are getting a divorce!" I cross my arms. "Nooo! I don't want to pay when I land on Boardwalk! You own most of the property on the board." He points at the board.

"Too bad!" I look at the door while Killua complained. There were chocolate robot wrappers everywhere. "Dammit! How long do we have to wait?" I asked. "I don't know. Hey Gotoh!" He got up. We walk out of the room. "Is anybody out here?" Killua asked. The hallways were completely silent. "What's going on?"