Let's X Go! (Final Chapter/ Fillar Chapter)

Previously,
It was around 2 when I glanced at Killua. He was sleeping peacefully. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight." I good the unconscious boy. "You missed." He suddenly said. I jumped and I looked at him. "That wasn't fun-" Before I could finish I felt something in my lips. I close my eyes and I kiss him back. After a few seconds, he pulls away and lays back down. "Goodnight." He smiled as he closed his eyes. I felt my heated face calm down before I join him. "I love you." He whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"I love you, too."

-Let's X Go!-

I grab my bag and go downstairs. I look at Gon and Killua and they were eating their last meal here. Aunt Mito looked like she was going to cry. "Killua! Do you know when we are leaving?" Gon asked. Killua shook his head. I sat down and I grab some breakfast while rubbing my eyes. "We are leaving in a hour," I told him. "Oh alright..." Gon continued to eat in silence. Aunt Mito suddenly hugged me from behind. I felt her wet tears falling on my shoulder. "I'm going to miss you two... make sure to text me or send me letters." She ordered. I smile and I felt the water build up in my eyes.

~~~~~~

Once I got dressed in my outfit for the day we went to Aimi's house. "Hey, Y/N!" She greeted me with a hug. I return it and laugh. She lets go and puts on her bag. The boys were glaring at each other. I look at Aimi and she looked at me. We started laughing and we headed out. Gon rushed over to us and he kissed Aimi's hand. "Shall we go?" He asked. Aimi became flustered but nodded. Gon takes her hand and they walk in front of me and Killua. I turn around and I suddenly felt me getting lift off the ground. I yelped.

"Y/N, it's fine. It's just me." Killua said, beaming. I smile. "Can you put me down now?" I asked. "Hmm..." Killua thought for a minute. "No!" He giggled and pulled me closer so I didn't fall backward. I wrap my legs around his waist and I rest my head on his neck. We continued walking until we got to a restaurant. "Ayo, do you want some food before we go?" Aimi asked. Everyone agreed and we head inside. Killua puts me down and takes my hand instead. I looked at him and he had a smile plastered on his face. "Party of 4," Gon said. The waiter nodded and told us to follow him. We get to our table and sit down. We order our food and after the waiter leaves Killua pulls me closer to him, keeping his arm around my waist. "So Aimi, do you have a Hunter license?" I asked. "No, but the next time they have one I will go! I don't want to be a burden to you guys." She smiled sweetly.

"Do you know nen?" I inquired. She nodded. "Okay!" I smiled then put my head down. I've noticed I had to push myself harder to have the same energy every day. "Y/N, you okay?" Killua rubbed my back. "Yeah," I told him. I couldn't see his face but he probably looked concerned. He kept massaging my back until the waiter came back.

"Here you go!" He flashed a f̶a̶k̶e̶ smile and walked away. I only ordered a side dish since I wasn't hungry. I watched everyone eat until they were done. "Y/N, you barely ate anything!" Killua told me. I looked at him. He sighed and tilted my chin so I make eye contact with him. "Open wide, dear!" He took a spoonful of cake and I took a bite. "Want more?" He asked taking his hand away. I shook my head. "Thank you though." I smiled.

We go to the ship and we find a room. We found two identical ones and we all look at each other. "I call Killua!" I yell as I rush into a room. I shut the door and we laugh. I kept giggling until my sides started to hurt. It wasn't even that funny but the surprised look on their face was priceless. The room had a blue couch and a white bed. It also had a drawer, a lamp, a desk, and a mirror in one room. It also had a bathroom.

 It also had a bathroom

~Their room~

"Want to explore?" Killua invited. "Sure." I smiled. We walk out and we look around. By the time we got back, it was dark. We went back inside and I jumped into the bed. Killua picked me up and cuddled next to me. I smiled and I eventually go to sleep.

~~~~~~

Thund

I wake up and rub my eyes. I saw a bird by our balcony. I quietly got up trying not to wake up Killua. I open our balcony and I look at the bird. It looked hurt. I grabbed a box and a white towel and I put them on a chair. I carefully put the stunned owl inside the box and covered it with the towel. I go back inside and I exhaled slowly. "What are you doing?" A deep voice asked. I screamed and grabbed the nearest sharp thing. "I SWEAR TO GOD HISOKA I WILL MURDER YOUR A-" I watched a the figure went towards me. "Hey, hey! Calm down!" The figure placed their hand on my cheek. "It's only me, M'Lady." Killua's eyes soften.

I drop the object and I let go of the air I didn't know I was holding. He hugs me softly and I hug him back. "Can we go back to bed?" His question was muffled. "Yeah." I closed my eyes a bit. We went back to bed and I sat there staring at the sky until around 4.

(Also, this is what Aimi looks like)

Word count: 1054