The x Finish x Line (Chapter 9)

Previously:

I smile and look at Kurapika. Kurapika and Leorio were passed out on the floor. "I hope they wake up." I thought as I put my head on Gon's shoulder.

The x Finish x Line

Time skip:
I wake to Gon and Killua pillow fighting. "Shut up!" Leorio screamed. We laugh as Leorio struggles to go back to sleep. I get up and brush my hair. There were 10 hours left. Killua talks to Gon while I eat. Leorio; Tonpa and Kurapika fell asleep again. "Hey, when was the last time you two have eaten?" I asked. They both think about it and then shrugs. I give them a piece of toast and chuckled. "Mmm!" Gon muffles and he finishes the bit toast stuffed in his mouth. "Wow, it has the perfect amount of butter!" He took another bite. "I know." I laugh and sit down. Killua grabs me and pulls me into his lap. "Thanks for the toast, my lady." He hugged me tighter with his free hand and took another bite of toast.

"Can I have some?" Kurapika asked. "Yeah, there is some on the plate over there." I point to the table and Kurapika thanks me. I smile and grab my book. I start reading but before I can flip to the next page Killua grabs it and throws it. "Damn when are you not reading? Have some fun, Baka!" He said. "But-... Fine, what are we doing?" I look over to Killua. "Gon can you show us how to fish?" He smiles. "Yeah!" He takes out his fishing pole and demonstrates how to use it. "Like that!" He lands the fish hook in a cup. "Wow! Let me try!" I take the fishing rod and I cast the rod. It lands next to Leorio's leg and Gon places his hand on my shoulder. "It's ok you will get it next time!" Killua smirks and watches me reel it back in. "Hm? HEY! GET OFF OF ME! I AM NOT A FISH!" Leorio tries to grab his pant leg back. "Relax. It's not like we are going to grill and eat you." Killua takes the rod. He waits until Leorio detaches the hook and finished reeling it back.

Time Skip:
We wait for the door to open; I and Gon instantly run out. We start deciding more options until we got to the last part. At this point, I didn't care. I spotted an ax. I was tempted to hit Tonpa with it but I just broke the door down and started to cut the wall to pieces. A little while later they figured out what I was doing and helped. "Hah! Finally!" Gon wiped a tear off his forehead. I walk to the slide and sat down. Someone picks me up and sets them on their lap. "I and Y/N will go first." Kill a said as he pushed us away from the group. He held onto me tight and laughed. After, he said he would wait for everyone. I smile and start running to the exit.

"Mmm (Y/N)-Bear!" Hisoka said while waving to me. I instantly got uncomfortable. "Heyo Hisoka! What are you doing here?" I wait for him to walk over. "Bored. Where is Kil?" He put his hand on his waist. "I- umm at home?" I smile shyly. "No, he isn't where. is. Killua. Zoldyck?" He said slowly. I chuckle and sit there hoping he doesn't use his bungee gum on me.

He was about to do something but I feel a pair of arms go around my waist and another hand on my shoulder. I look to see Gon next to me, holding my shoulder. "Don't hurt her Hisoka." Gon looked angry. "I would never hurt her Gonny-bear." He smiled and walked away. I feel Killua plant kisses on my neck and cheek. I look over to see Gon madder. I look to the other side and see Killua's white hair. I push him away and he sighs. I hear someone start talking and soon enough we are out of the plaza and onto the field. The short man started talking and I blocked his voice out. "God, he is more annoying than you, Killua." I look at his blue eyes. "I am not annoying!" He pouts and I smile. I felt butterflies and I start to blush. "Are you...blushing?" Killua said playfully.

"No!" I blush more and look away. "You are so embarrassing!" Killua smiles and I frown. "Are you sure Kitty?" He got a little closer to me by grabbing my waist. I push him away and go get my tags. "I swear to bloody God I am going to murder this gorgeous boy. No, he isn't gorgeous what am I talking about? Am I sick?" I thought. Killua smirks and watched me suffer. I clear my throat and sigh. I walk onto the boat and I sit down. I close my eyes and let my head lean back.

~Time Skip~
"You got Hisoka?" I heard once I woke up. I flutter my eyes open to see...the one person I didn't want to see.

"Hey, Kitty." Killua smiled I look at him and roll my eyes. I sit up and Gon smiles at me. "Heyo Sis!" He waved. I hug him and he returns the hug. "I don't want to be here," I whisper. Gon chuckles and pats my back trying to comfort me. "It's ok. It is almost done. I pout and sit back up. "I got one of the brothers." I take out the tag. "Really?! Me too!" He smiles and looks at Gon. "Oh? I guess we are leaving let's go to the front. I get up and wait for them to say I can leave. I smirk as they call me up. I walk into the forest as I hear them announce Kurapika. "Whichever brother I got is dying," I say under my breath. I put my hands on my nape and walk around.