Ging's x Message (Chapter 20)

Previously:
"Hey, Gon and Y/N, if you're there. So you became hunters too, huh? Anyway, I have a question for you two. Do you want to see me?"

Gon's eyes widen. I sighed crossed my arms.

-Ging's x Message-

A/N: I don't really know how to make Onigiri so... There's a video above if you want to make them!

"If you do, keep on listening. If you don't press the stop button. I'm guessing that's a 'yes'. I'll ask again... Are you two prepared? Hunters are selfish creatures. They're willing to sacrifice anything to get what they want. Stop the tape here if you just think it would be 'nice' to see me... I'll give you a minute."

"Well?" Killua turned to Gon. Gon looked determined.

"So you guys want to see me that much, huh? Well, I don't want to see you."

The boys gasped. "Wow, that's cold," I whispered.

"I don't know how I could face you two now. After all, I chose my own desires over my parental duty. I'm not a decent guy... I'm guessing that by the time you hear this tape, at least ten years will have passed. But there's one thing that will never change... I'll always be... The guy I am... As you listen to this tape, I'm sure I'll be off housing around somewhere... If you still want to see me, find me. But like I said, I don't want to see you. If I hear you coming, I'll bolt. Catch me if you can. You are Hunters now, aren't you?"

"That's sad. Just sad and disappointing." I huffed. "Your dad isn't gonna be easy to track." Killua was about to take to tape out. "Oh, wait!" Gon said. "For what? I asked. "Ging's still there." Gon mentioned.

"Oh, I forgot to mention a few things... It's about your twin. If she isn't with you, find her. When we split, your mother took your sister and I took you. Her name is Y/N. I don't know where she is or where she could be. She has brown hair with (Eye color) eyes if I remember correctly. Now about your mother, if you want to want to learn more keep listening. If you don't-"

Gon cuts off the tape. "Not that I could blame you." I smile. "Are you sure?" Killua asked. Gon nods. "But he might have left you a clue." Killua protested. "I doubt it. It was about my mom so the topic of him was dead." I explained. "Besides, I already told you... My mom is Aunt Mito." Gon told him. "And my mom is Kikyo," I added. "I see." Killua thought of loud. "Are you guys hungry? I'll grab something to eat." Gon got up.

"I going to take a piece of that cake!" I got up too. "Yeah." Killua nods. We walked to the door. "Hey, guys! The tape started moving all by itself!" Killua yelled. "What?!" Gon raced me over there. "Why?!" I shouted. "There's aura around the tape player!" Gon mentioned. "It's Nen... It's rewinding the cassette!" Killua explained. "No! Don't we need that!" I complained. "Is he nearby?!" Gon looked out the window. "No, I think he did this ten years ago." I asserted. "So it would start rewinding, once it was stopped!" Killua added. "Why?" Gon leans closer to it. "Beats me," Killua replied.

The tape player stopped and started recording. "Is recording now!" I said. "I get it! He's trying to erase his own voice!" Killua elaborated. "What?!" I tried to stop it but it didn't work. "Why isn't it stopping?" I asked. Gon unplugged it and it still operated. "It still won't stop!" Killua yelled. "But I pulled the plug." Gon looked at it. "It is laced with nen (I changed it from men to nen cause of autocorrect.) now remember?" I got up and kicked it by the closet.