What x The x Hell? (Chapter 17)

An: So, I am skipping a few episodes but we didn't miss the major events in Y/N's pov...I think. And I will try to help you guys learn nen too. Also, remember that I do my own any of the pictures. Enjoy this chapter!

Previously:
"Wait. Y/N, why did you cover your ears?" Gon asked. "I thought it was going to be loud," I said. Gon nods and Killua looks at me with suspicion.

Great...

-What x the x Hell?-

~Diary input #1~
Is been around 3 months. So Hisoka finally was willing to let Gon fight him. Gon went up against Gido and impressed the stupid clown. (I'm currently not on speaking terms with him ) Gon and Killua are working really hard. I'm proud of them. Today Mr.Wing is FINALLY letting us take the division test. Can't wait! Also, I think Zushi has a crush on me and I think it is annoying Killua. Killua is so cute when he is annoyed. (His cute regardless of what emotion he's showing)
~~~~~

"Today we're going to begin our study of Hatsu. Once you master Hatsu, then you will have mastered all the basics of nen. At that point in your education, you'll need to start developing your own Nen style." Wing explained. "Osu!" We bowed in sync. "Hatsu is the technique by which you control your aura. In other words, it's the culmination of Nen abilities of which there are six categories."

"Enhancers strengthen and reinforce natural abilities."

"Emitters propel aura."

"Transmuters change the quality of aura."

"Conjurers materialize objects out of aura."

"Manipulators control things with aura."

"And specialists are those with a unique and distinct aura that doesn't fall within the other five classes."

"It's incredibly important that you find an ability that suits you." Wing said. "What do you mean suits you?" Gon asked. "Nen abilities are highly personal with two areas of particular prominence. The ability that you're born with and of course, the ability you've refined later in life."

"For example, Gon here was born with muscles that are more flexible and springy than most. The acute senses were honed by a childhood spent mostly in nature. So, you see, from the moment of birth, your nen ability falls within one of the six categories. It's possible for your nen aura to change types later on, although that's quite rare. If you attempt to learn a new ability, one that doesn't fit your natural aura, you will have a hard time." He writes a table on the board.

" He writes a table on the board