Get x That x Ball! (Chapter 5)

Previously:
He started walking away so we can follow him.

-Get x That x Ball!-

He opens the door and lets us go inside. It was really small but I am going to have to deal with it. We stand at the entrance while he was going to the middle."Now let's go over the rules of the game. All you have to do is simply take this ball away from me. If you can do that before the airship arrives, you win! So let's see..." He looks over at the clock. "We schedule for 8 a.m arrival, yes? Well, that's not too bad. You still have 9 hours left and feel free to use any tactics you want. I will only defend, I promise."

"I-" Gon cuts me off. "Huh? That seems too easy! It's barely even game."

"When why not give it a try and see if you are right?"

"All we have to do is take the ball?" Killua said more interested.

"Yes."

"Then...I will give it a shot."

"Go right ahead."

Killua starts walking to the right. He started using rhythm echo and I roll my eyes. I turn to Gon who looks amazed. "I see a bunch of Killuas!"

"Yeah, that is the point Gon." I chuckle and turn back to the game.

He starts jumping at the old man until he gave up that way.

"God such an idiot."

"I mean I have studied you for a while and you are pretty stupid too. Not like academically though. You are smart in that category." Gon smiled. How can he be that honest?

The next thing I see is Killua jumping around.

"Killua tag me! Tag me! Come on it's my turn!" Gon starts waving his hand in the air. Killua high fives him and falls on me.

"Baka! Get off of me!" I try to push him off without hurting him. He gets up and sits down. He was blushing a lot and so was I. I shake my head and look at the game.

"Ow...well that didn't work." He starts walking around.

"Gon! Gon! Let me go and you get think of another strategy!" I wave my hand as he did.

"Ok!" He high-fives me and lets me go. I immediately start with rhythm echo. I walk around doing what Killua did. I can use nen but I didn't have a nen type yet because my mother would not allow me to. Illumi refused too.

I started using Zetsu and walking around. After a while, I try to grab the ball from behind. I accidentally push it though causing him to catch it and step back a bit.

"Oh, I didn't know you were behind me."

"You thought I was at your left didn't you?"

"No, I thought you were in front of me but the shadow disappeared." He kept his eye on me so I didn't try to do anything.

"Baka! You had him distracted but you were too clumsy."

"Shut up Killua!"

"You are the one that is doing horrible!"