Waiting x And x Waiting (Chapter 8)

Previously:
This going to be a long 50 hours.
-Waiting x And x Waiting-

Gon looks around. "What in the hell are you doing-" I stop to see Gon with Twister. "Can we pl-" I cut Gon off. "No." I cross my hands. "Huh? Why not?" He looked at me sadly. "Because I swore that I would never play that game."

~Time skip~
Gon was doing a split on the yellow column and had his hands on green and blue. I was doing a backbend so my feet were on yellow and blue and have my hands on red. "Killua. Left foot on blue." Tonpa announced. Killua puts his leg over mine and takes the blue next to my foot. "Gon. Right-hand red." Gon tries to reach the circle but falls. "Damn it! Guess it is just you and Killua." He gets up and sits across from me. "Umm (Y/N) left hand on yellow." I put my hand on yellow and lookup. Killua smiles. "Sorry I am so close to you." I sigh and try to flip over. I hit Killua's chest with my back but I managed to flip over so I was more comfortable. Killua was just laying on me though. How did we even get in this position? "Ok! Ok, I give up! I don't-" I was getting up and suddenly felt lips press against mine. I move back and blush. "GODDAMNIT KILLUA!" I get up and sit down. "Sorry! I didn't mean to!" He was rubbing his neck. Everyone watched us in pure awkwardness as I went to a corner of the room and Killua went to the opposite side. "STOP STARING AT ME!"

"I DON'T WANT TO THOUGH! YOUR EYES ARE SO PRETTY!" Killua says. We started to argue across the room. Gon soon shuts me up so Killua can. The room was dead silent for what it felt like forever. "Ok...Let's eat and go to bed." Kurapika suggested. We got up and ate whatever Kurapika put on the table. Tonpa made some tea that I didn't drink. "Hey (Y/N) drink your tea." Leorio spotted the untouched drink. "No, he could have drugged it like last time." I look at Killua and he was looking at the ground, blushing. I get up and go to bed.

~Time Skip~

I wake up in the middle of the night to see Killua crying across the mattress. "Uh...You ok?" I say. He tilts his head within a second and he looked like he saw a ghost. "Oh hell no." I look the other way. He hugs me from behind and I look at him. "Stop getting my shirt wet. Baka!" He lets go and puts his head down. "Are you ok Kitty?" I tilt my head. "U-Um I had a nightmare..." He sniffled and I hug him. "It's ok Kitty. It was just a nightmare." I try to comfort him. "What was it about?" I let go of him but he just grabbed me again. "I-Illumi killed you in my arms and I couldn't do anything besides watch you die. It was horrible." He explained. "It was just a dream." I hug him back. He usually had these nightmares weekly

After a while, he stopped crying and he laid back down. I try to get up but he pulls me back down and pulls me closer to his chest. "No." He said half asleep. "What do you mean no?" I said but he was already asleep. I sigh and lay down.

~Time Skip~
I wake up to hear Kurapika. I try to get up but Killua holds onto me tighter. "Some help Gon? Kurapika?" I hold my hand put waiting for assistance. "No." Gon said as he went back to sleep. "No! Help!" I kick him off and he rubs his head. "Ok! Ok! Cover your head though." He said as he grabbed a pillow. I guard my head as Gon hits Killua with the pillow. Killua takes the pillow and hits Gon back with it. "That didn't help." I sigh and get up. Killua pulled me back on his lap and smiles. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "I just want food!" I started to whine. "SHUT UP!" Leorio shouted as he rolled over. "Ok, then old man." Killua let go of me and immediately went to the fridge. I grabbed some food and sat down. Killua went with Gon so he could show him how to use the skateboard. After I was done, I laid back down and started to read again.

~Time skip again~
I watch Leorio, Kurapika, and Tonpa gossip. I soon see a flying skateboard so I caught in while Leorio lectured the two. I throw it back to Killua. I sit back down and read. "Hey, guys let's play 2 truths and one lie!" Gon shouted as he gets off the skateboard. We all agreed and we sat in a circle. "I will go first! 1, I grew up in Whale Island. 2, I am (Y/N)'s brother, and 3, Killua isn't my best friend!" Gon said.

1: 0
2:1 (Tonpa)
3:4 ( Leorio, Kurapika, Killua, (Y/N)

"Well, 3 was right! Next is Kurapika!" Gon looked at Kurapika. "Ok then...1, I am part of the Kurta Clan, 2, I don't know who the Phantom Troupe is, and 3, My eyes turn red when I am angry." We all picked 2 and got it right.

~Time Skip~
"Truth or dare? Killua." Tonpa smirked. "Dare Bitch!" Killua got himself a little too into the game. "Hmm what to do...Oh, I know! Kiss your crush." Tonpa smirks as Killua looks around. I try to not make eye contact with him. Gon sits in front of me trying to 'protect me'.

Killua laughs "You guys are being so dramatic!" He goes behind Gon and kisses me on the cheek. "Oh. You didn't?" Tonpa huffed. "No, I would never do anything My Lady didn't want to do" Killua sat back down. I smile and look at Kurapika. Kurapika and Leorio were passed out on the floor. "I hope they wake up." I thought as I put my head on Gon's shoulder.