21

Ashton's P.O.V

The sun is up and bright still kahit na hapon na. May iilang estudyante na rin ang nagkalat sa tapat ng UC. Maaga siguro uwian ng iba. I was just waiting for the trio to come down. Nasa taas sila dahil hindi pa sila tapos sa group report. My group went first kaya naman maaga kaming pinalabas. Ako lang ang nahiwalay sa kanila and that was a relief. If ever that happens, I won't ever hear the end Cecilio's annoying complaints, Bethany's obnoxious tapping on her phone and Dex... well Dex is a good person to be teamed with.

I looked over my phone and saw no messages coming from the trio. I'm assuming it'll take them more time before they actually finish, so I decided to leave. Upon my way towards the exit of the main gate, there a certain bunny stands. She's not one of those who stood out in the crowd but she definitely catched my eye. Probably because she's hopping again. She's with her friend and it looks like they're waiting for somebody.

'Perhaps that Cyrus guy she's friends with? Why do I care?' Right, I don't. And I'm having this conversation in my head. Again.

I decided to walked over her. I feel like I played a big part in what happened. Hindi ko na alam kung bakit ibang Ashton ang naglalakad ngayon sa direksyon ni Gwyneth. Hindi ko alam kung anong kalokohan na naman yung pumasok sa ulo ko at naisipan kong dumaan sa pwesto nila.

"Ehem," I faked coughed. Nakahara siya sa dadaanan ko. A few days after the incident, I have been spending a lot of time looking out for her.

"Ou! Siomai!" She got startled and shouted, clutching her chest in shock. Tumingin siya sa likuran niya and she saw me, an amuse look painted my face.

'Did she seriously shouted Siomai?'

"Ikaw pala hahaha. Ginulat mo naman ako," She let out a relieved sigh and blinked a few times before standing up straight.

"You're blocking my way," Was my reply. I looked at her with such bored expression but inside, I was actually trying not to laugh at her expression. Napaka-epic naman kasi.

"Ang laki-laki ng space diyan, tapos dito mo pa napiling dumaan? Anya naman. Oks ka lang ba?" Sagot niya. Her friend continued watching us back and forth, not even bothering to say a word or two.

'Damn Ashton. Hindi mo naisip yun?' Hindi ako nakasagot sa tanong niya. Nanatili lang akong tahimik. Damn it.

"So... what's up?" Tanong ni Gwyneth, breaking the awkward atmosphere surrounding us.

"Uhh..." I cleared my throat. Hindi ko alam. Wala akong maisip na isasagot. I don't even know why the hell I even approached them. In the first place, wala naman talaga akong pupuntahan, just waiting for the trio na dumating.

"Ahh... Dadaan ka ba?" Tanong nung kaibigan niya. If I remember correctly, her name is Hera. Just like the Greek goddess.

'Yeah Ashton, aalis ka ba or what?' I asked my self the same question. Ano pa nga ba kase ang ginagawa ko dito?

"Eto naman nakabusangot na naman hahaha!" Natatawang sambit ni Gwyneth. She must've noticed my frown.

"Kuya baka gusto mo jumoin sa'min? Mag-fofoodtrip kami sa Harrison," Singit ni Hera. Gwyneth looked at her with a horrified face.

"Hera!" Hampas nito sa kaibigan. I squinted my eyes at them as they aggressively whispered to each other about something.

"Loka!" The two continued bickering, as if I wasn't waiting here.

'What's the point of waiting here anyways? Wala naman akong mabebenefit,'

"You don't have to join us, Ashton! Pinagtitripan ka lang neto!"