Chapter 1: A new foe appears

???:"Hmmm looks like Manus also failed to rule the world...."

???:"Looks like it's my turn..." The mysterious figure then walked away together with 6 other people

Time skip to the middle of the second running man championship

Liu's POV

"WOO-HOOO!!!" as I said while jumping to the hover pad (That's what I'm gonna call the transport thing that the RM used) I landed between Pala and Kuga as I heard my bigger sister announcing the game.                              

"Alright running man! are you ready for the next game?" She shouted while the crowd goes wild. "Alright then the next game is called Tribes' artifact! we made this game because 1 year ago on this day the running man stopped Ulcus and bring back peace to this world" "Alt, if you please?" Asked my sister to the robot. "Tribes' artifact is a game where you go to different rooms and find the artifacts of your tribes. Each artifact will be given an emblem of that tribe. If you found another tribe's artifact and tag the emblem out, the tribe member will be given a penalty. If you find your tribe's artifact, you will win the game!"

"Alright running man you heard Alt. And now... IT'S RUNNING TIME!" I saw everyone started finding their artifacts after my sister finished talking "Let's go!" As I said with excitement.

Time skip for about 13 minutes (Because I don't know how to write the game) 

No one's POV 

"Game ended" "Game ended" Alt says for informing the other running man. The game has ended and the running man came out from the arena and saw Liu brought his artifact. "And the winner is... Liu!" Alt informed "Congratulations Liu!" Shan said while congratulating him and Alt puts the artifact back in their places. "Alright running man now that the game is over you can go back to your rooms and get some rest" Shan said while the running man landed their hover pad on the landing pad 

Miyo's POV

After the game I went back to my room and went to sleep because I'm sooo tired after that game. When I slept, I was surprisingly inside one of my memories "Wait this memory" I said as I try to remember the memory. "I remember this" "This.. this is the day where Kei sacrificed himself to try and defeat Manus!" "KEI!" I screamed and I woke up. After that dream I couldn't sleep anymore so I decided to take a little walk around the park (A/N Let's just pretend there is a park).  Then suddenly I noticed a shadow on the gates.  "It.. it can't be!" I said with shock then the shadow just salute me and ran away. As I tried to think what just happened I heard a scream came from Popo's room. Everyone came in to see what's going on and Popo points to a huge rhino coming from the roof. He has Gray skin, Black hair, Brown eyes with two horns on his face and pants like Kuga's.

"Greetings running man. My name is Spikes I came to serve my master and I came from the Rinto Tribe" Then I saw Kuga surprised "Did you just say Rinto Tribe?" "Kuga, you know about that?" I asked confused. Kuga began to explain "The Rinto Tribe is the biggest rival of the Bars tribe one day the Rinto tribe wanted to fight the Bars tribe's champion, after the champion win we've never seen them again.." "So do they have a superpaw like you guys?" Liu asked. "Not quite instead of a  superpaw, they have something else that's called..." Spikes interrupt Kuga while saying "SUPERCHARGE!!!" and just ran to us.

Liu's POV

After Spikes show that supercharge, I know that he's not a person to underestimate. "Running man, stay on guard!" I said and they immediately took out their weapon and started defending themselves. "Hmmm a protection strategy I like that. You know I'd love to show you what else I can do but I have a mission so till next time running man" Spiked said to us and then he jumped on the roof to go to Ulcus' body. Then I saw him started talking to his watch and I tried to sharpen my ears  so I could hear something they said, I heard whispering about Missions, Master and... the DV7? "Oh no... SHAN!" I thought to myself then I climbed from the window and started to shoot him with my gun and Spikes just blocked it! Then he caught me and said "Well you're a mad one aren't you?" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE DV7?" I replied "Wait you heard that? well if you want to know beat my partner at Old city" "Old city?" I asked then he dropped me and ran. Everyone came to me "Liu are you ok?" Asked Pala "I'm fine but something is going on here..." I thought about what he said the thing about meeting his teammate in Old city how could we even beat his teammate if we couldn't even defeat him?

To be continued......