Chapter 2: The guardians' path

Liu's POV

After what happened yesterday, the others were discussing in the living room about Spikes and what his "Mission" and "Master" is. "Well another villain just ruin our championship" said Kuga "Why can't we just have a normal competition? JUST FOR ONCE?!" Yelled Popo annoyed. I began to cry and whispered "Shan... not again.." Everyone started worrying about me "Hey don't worry! I know we'll save her and everyone else" Pala said while cheering me up "You're right" I said while I wiped my tear of my face. I started talking again "Right now our mission is to find a way to Old city". Lonky began to ask "But how? last time we went there is because we're teleported or something" "You're right we clearly need another way" Kuga replied. Everyone started thinking then Miyo came up with an idea "How about the Guardians?" "The guardians is a great idea! but where are they now? last time we saw them is in a weird room" I replied "We clearly need help" Said Kuga. Everything just went silent again... and Miyo started talking again "How about..... Kei" Everyone seem shocked and I asked in confusion "Kei? as in NINJA KEI? that's impossible! he's gone" "No I saw him at the gates yesterday and I know he's still alive" Miyo replied. "Even if he is alive how do we know where he lives?" I asked again "Good point" Miyo said. "Let's check the last time we see the guardians. the room where they protected us from Manus" I said "Good idea! maybe we'll find some clues!" Said Popo.

"Well we're here what's next?" Miyo asked "Now we search" Ii replied

Time skip for 5 minutes

No one's POV

"AH-HA! I found something!" Liu yelled. Everyone started walking towards me "What did you find?" asked Miyo "Their hairs!" Liu replied while showing them the hair. "So? what's so good about hairs?" Lonky asked. "Look at this there's scribbles right?" Liu said "Yeah so what?" Asked Popo Liu started talking again "Now if you combine them they show a writing that said 'Spirit of the map'". Then the usual animation when they use the power of the spirits began and an echo said "SPIRIT OF THE MAP!".

Liu's POV

After I use the power, an image of a map suddenly appear on my mind "Everyone follow me" I said to the others "Uhhh o-ok?" Said Popo confused. Kuga began to ask "Liu, where are we going?" I answered his question by saying "I have no idea just follow me". "Aaanndd we're here!" I said "Uhhh Liu? there's nothing here" Miyo asked. Then 4 spirits show up "The guardians!" I yelled "Hello running man! nice to see you again!" said Vivace "Looks like you found our clues we left behind" Aria said I began to reply to him "We did! but we need..." Aria interrupted me by saying "You need a ride to Old city right?" "How.. how did you know?" I asked "I can read minds" he replied "Well worry no more! just step right here and you'll be ready to go!" said the twins I looked at it and confused "There's nothing there" "Just step on it" Aria said "Well if you say so" I replied. I started taking a step and the path showed up the familiar path the one who helped us beat Ulcus and take us back to Tree city from Old city "Just follow the path and it'll take you to Old city" Aria said "Come on everyone!" I said to the others. The others started to run with me and the guardian started to fade away "Thank you for everything guardian" I whispered as I saw them fading away. Then I yelled "To Old city!"

To be continued...