Chapter 6: Legend of the Mong tribe

Gai's POV

We're going to the Mong tribe to know more about the Goro tribe and Ken. By using the hover pads, we can be there quickly as we can. After we arrive in the Mong tribe, a guard is guarding the entrance of the Mong tribe and he greet me nicely "Young master Gai, welcome back" "Young master?" Lonky whispered to me "Yeah I'm kinda a prince of the ninja arts in the Mong tribe, the prince is the one who masters the ninja arts" I answered him.

Miyo's POV

As I walked to the gates of the Mong tribe the guard suddenly pointed a kunai to me "Hold it right there Nyanya" "What did I do?" I asked the guard "Woah woah woah hold on don't worry bro she's with me" Gai said while he puts the kunai down "Oh sorry young master" The guard said "Gai what's going on here? why won't they won't let me in here in the first place?" I asked Gai "Yeah about that... we kinda forbidden Nyanyas to come here because you know Mong and Nyanyas are rivals thing" Gai said "But don't worry you'll be fine with me" Gai added and he winked I suddenly react with a blush and thinking "Someone's gonna get a scratch on the face" As I started to scratch him, he then saw me and whispered "Woah slow down there kitty you can't scratch me in front of these peoples one of the guards can take you to jail so please hide those claws" "Fine I won't scratch you if you don't call me kitty" I said while blushing "Whatever you say... kitty" He said flirtingly. Even though I can't scratch him in front of public, I can scratch him while sneaking I then pull one of my claw out and I started scratching his back without anyone noticing and I saw him touching the spot I scratched and I giggled for a little bit. "Well, here we are guys the Mong shrine" Gai said. I then saw the Mong tribe symbol saying "Identify yourself" and Gai just started doing the cloning move until the Mong tribe symbol responded "Young master Gai welcome!" I then saw a figure sitting in the floor he had a white long beard and hair with a headband and a ninja suit with a staff standing next to him "Everyone meet Grandmaster Mong" Gai said and Lonky started laughing "Pfft HAHAHAHA that's the grandmaster? I could easily beat him in one pinch!" "Then try it" The grandmaster said and Lonky just started pinching him but the Grandmaster grabbed his finger and pinched Lonky harder until he cried "So Gai what purpose brings y- OH MY CLONES WHO BROUGHT A NYANYA HERE?" He said while looking at me "Oh this is Miyo she's here with me" Gai said "Ah agent Miyoshi I presume? Gai have told me alot about you" The master said "He.. he did?" I asked "Oh yes he sometimes daydreamed about your pink hair, your beautiful- MMM!" Master said while I saw Gai covering his mouth "Young master Gai! what is that for?" Master yelled I then heard Gai whispered "Please master don't embarrass me" "Fine. Anyway, what purpose brings you here?" Master asked "I wanted to know about the Goro tribe" Gai said I then saw Master freaking out then Master hold Gai's hoodie and asked "WHERE DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME? WHEN DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME? WHO TOLD YOU THAT NAME? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME?" "Uhhh In the Leo's museum, Just like 2 hours ago, A Goro tribe told me and because he told me" Gai answered. He then dropped Gai and whispered "I'm afraid this day might come" "Master why are you so freaked out?" Gai asked "Gai, it's time you know" Master said "Know what?" Gai asked Master then told the story about how the tribes came to be "Long ago before tribes were born 4 people showed the world different classes one showed royalty, one showed the warrior arts, one showed being a spy, one showed magic and the other showed the ninja/martial arts these 5 people are known to be the original 5  the original 5 members are: Diamond wing from the Peacock tribe who showed royalty, Manus from the Leo tribe who showed Warrior arts, Tala from the Impa tribe showed magic Elenna from an unknown tribe showed being a spy and the one who showed ninja/martial arts is... Callum from the Goro tribe. From these 5 classes, tribes were born Royalty created Peacock, Giraf, Aero, Fox and Pululu tribe, Spy created Nyanyan, Camo, Wolve, Mong and Bug tribe, Warrior created Leo, Bars, Rinto, Bulls and Claw tribe, Magic created Impa and Peng while Ninja created Goro and only Goro. The original 5 created 5 ancient scrolls where inside it are the classes' hidden power with our tribe not happy by being in the Spy class they stole the Ninja's ancient scroll from the Goro tribe, after the one who stole it read the scroll, he quickly get away with his ninja moves and thought his tribe the way of the ninja which made a lot of Goros angry. Some Goro blend in with the Mong tribe and forget it's Goro days and others just stayed in the tribe until the time is right to take revenge on the Mong tribe with the scroll being in the Mong tribe, they chose me to be the new member of the original four representing the Ninja/martial arts and the original 5 is still alive until this day" "So it's true our tribe is not the original ninja" Gai said "Where is the scroll now?" Asked Kuga "Right here" Master said while he put his staff on the ground opening a secret room inside the staff showing the ancient scroll. "Now that we talked about the tribes' history let's talk about you know" Master said he then poked his staff to us and said "Hmmm with this shape you won't be able to face the Goro tribe or anyone else" "It's time for some training" He added.

To be continued...