Chapter 24: Tower battle part 4 (Ken vs Gai)

Gai's POV

I walked into the arena where I saw Ken there "You ready to fight thief?" Ken asked "Listen. My tribe is not a thief. I don't even know the scroll existed until 19 chapters ago!" I said. 'That is a every thief said" Ken said "That is... a very good point" I said and Alt popped up "THE BATTLE BETWEEN KEN AND GAI IS ABOUT TO START! Are both player ready?" Alt said and I wore my Kei mask "You put that in your pocket?" Ken asked "It's cartoon! Every item can fit in your pocket" I replied "True true" Ken said.

"Ready? Battle BEGIN!" Alt said. I then used the cloning move. "ATTACK!" I said and they did what I say. We teleported everywhere and started throwing shurikens (A/N Fun fact, the name "Ken" actually came from shuri-Ken) and Ken blocked it. "What kind of ninja are you?" Ken said and teleported to my back and kicking it but I dodged swiftly using teleportation. I then called my brothers "ZAI, MAI, PAI! HOLD HIM OFF!" and they nodded. "You even gave names to your clones?" Ken asked "They're my brothers!" I said "So you're so lonely that you made your clones your brother? How sad" Ken said "No I meant they're literally my brothers" I said.

Zai, Mai and Pai then hold Ken's arm like they did to Manus. "GAI! ATTACK NOW!" Zai said still holding Ken's arm. But before I attacked, Ken shrugs them off. "Ridiculous" Ken said and started teleporting everywhere. Ken then showed from nowhere and started punching my helmet until it cracks "Welp. My defense is gone" I said and Ken prepared to punch me again but I used a force ring before that happens. "SPIRIT OF SHADOW" An echo said

<Room>

"Wait Gai has a force ring? Since when?" Liu asked

<Arena>

I then became one with the shadows and appeared behind Ken and kick him. I then went back to the surface "Heh. I'd expect nothing less from the so called 'Shadow warrior'" Ken said "I earned that title fair you know" I said. I then cloned myself until there's about... 50 Gais. "CLONES! ATTACK!" I said and we started jumping and throwing shurikens and kunais. Ken then started punching and kicking the clones until it's only me. "Come one. I know you could do better" Ken said and started punching me "COULD YOU PLEASE STOP WITH THE PUNCHES?!" I said.

I blocked the punch and teleported to the ground. "What do I do? What do I do?" I thought and I finally have an idea. "Thought you could hide from me eh?" Ken said grabbing my emblem but actually that is my clone's emblem "Wait what?" Ken said (A/N You know the thing Gai used when he's getting his artifact) "Classic clone trap" I said grabbing Ken's emblem "I don't even need to use my Master force ring" I said. As I spin the emblem around, the emblem turned into handcuffs "What the?" I said and saw Ken behind me "I knew you'd do the clone trap. So I put a trap for you too. That is a clone" Ken said "AND NOW YOU CAN'T TELEPORT YOURSELF OUT OF THERE BECAUSE YOU NEED TO USE YOUR HANDS!" Ken said. I then smirked "Why are you smirking? NO SMIRKING!" Ken said. And then, the handcuffed Gai turned to dust and I grab Ken's emblem "HAH! Classis double clone trap" I said.

"Well two can play it that game Gai" Ken said and turned to dust "Oh no... no no no no no" I said and the emblem turned to handcuffs... again. "Classis double clone double clone trap" The real Ken said "What are you going to do? Use a triple clone trap?" Ken asked "You know I haven't planned for a triple clone trap" I said and Ken is starting to grab my emblem but Mai kick him in the face! "OH FRICK!" I said and Mai uncuff me. "Who taught you that?" I asked "You did like 1 week ago?" Mai said. "Nice work" I said.

"Alright time to use this!" I said and grabbed The master force ring. "MASTER OF NINJA!" An echo said. I then clone myself to 100. "FRONT KICK GROUP! ATTACK!" I said "MAI, PAI, ZAI! HOLD HIM OFF AGAIN!" I said. Then the front kick group attacked "UPPERCUT GROUP! YOUR TURN!" I said and they attacked. "SHURIKEN AND KUNAI GROUP! SURROUND HIM!" I said and they throw their shuriken and kunai "NOW! BODY SLAM GROUP! BRING THE FINAL BLOW!" I said and they all body slammed Ken and Ken dropped to the ground. I then grabbed Ken's emblem "AND THE WINNER IS... GAI!" Alt said.

"You may now move to the next floor" Alt said. "WO-HOO! LET'S GO GAI!" Lonky said "One question. Since when do you have a force ring?" Liu asked "I don't know I found it at the Leo tribe back when Manus is at tree city (A/N Gai's force ring (spirit of shadow) will be explained in the next book 😉)" I said. "Running man, your next opponent is Spikes from the Rinto tribe!" Alt said. "Make way. It's my turn now" Kuga said

To be continued...