Chapter 28: The end?

(A/N The song above is all about hero stuffs which is kinda what this chapter is about. It is very inspiring and I might use some words in there for this chapter. I recommend watching it and watch My hero academia if you want. So that's all! Enjoy!)

Liu's POV

"A...Alpha?" I said watching him float with the five scrolls circling around him. He now have some sort of energy surrounding him with a X mark on his head. "Yes... THE TRUE POWER OF THE FIVE SCROLLS!" Alpha said "How are we going to beat him now?" Lonky asked "You can't! I'm unstoppable!" Alpha said "He's something we never faced before! He has too many power!" Kuga said "LET'S GO ALPHA!" Team chaos yelled "Hmph. Weaklings..." Alpha said "W..what?" Team chaos said "I don't need you anymore" Alpha said blowing them away "B...but we helped you!" Ace said "I used you to get the scrolls. And now that goal is accomplished, I don't need you weaklings (Ooh betrayal A/N)" Alpha said "How could you? They're your friends!" I said "They're tools!" Alpha said "And you will become a tool too once I ruled the world" Alpha added "That's enough!" Kuga said and used his ultrapaw. Smokes then came and Alpha is still standing "W...What?" Kuga said "Hah! You think a weak move like that will beat the power of the 5 scrolls?" Alpha said "It's my turn now" Alpha said and the building we're in is shaking "It's falling apart! Everyone out!" Manus said 

<Outside> (Still Liu's POV)

"The power of the five scrolls is stronger than before" Grandmaster mong said "Before? Does that mean this has happen before?" I asked "Yes... But the original running man and the guardians managed to stop it" Master said "Tell us how they beat it. Maybe we can use the same thing they did" Lonky said "It's no use." I said "What? Why?" Lonky asked. "You heard what master said, the power is stronger than before plus, the guardians fade away when they gave us the guardians' path" I said "How are we going to beat him now?" Gai asked "You weakling done chatting?" A voice said and Alpha came from nowhere. Then a feather came flying "ACE!" I Yelled "I'm sorry for the times we hurt you running man." Ace said and the rest of team finale showed up "We're sorry too." They said and attacked Alpha "But to make it up to you, We know what Alpha used to make the 5 scrolls stronger. If you destroy them, Alpha's power will weaken down!" Ace said "Really? What are they?" Kuga asked "Akong's headpiece, The Red Energy, Ulcus' roots and the ultimate watch." Ace said "Where are they?" Kuga asked "Since the building is broken, the items must be around here somewhere" Ace said "And while you find the items, we will distract Alpha." Ace added "We'll help too" The original 5 said "Ok. Let's split up like when we're finding the 5 scrolls" I said and everyone nodded.

<Liu and Lonky> (Still Liu's POV)

"Let's go quick!" I said to Lonky "What are we finding?" Lonky asked "Akong's headpiece" I said. Then I saw something shining in the rocks "Isn't that the diamond on Akong's headpiece?" Lonky asked "Yeah" I said grabbing the diamond and the diamond began vibrating "What's happening?" Lonky asked "I think it's leading us to the headpiece!" I said and we began following the diamond "Found it!" I said "Alright now we just need to destroy it" I said. I put the headpiece in the ground and stomp on it.

<Time skip because of laziness lol> (Still Liu's POV)

We all met again in the same place we started and saw that Alpha is weaken down. "We just need to deliver the final blow" I said "But how? he's still strong." Gai said. "Easy. We'll use the force rings the original running man left us!" I said "But we already used it. And if we use it more than one time, we'll die" Popo said "Are you seriously saying that while the world is at stake here?" I said and he went silent. "So everyone ready?" I asked grabbing my Master force ring. Then everyone grabbed their own Master force ring. "Let's go!" I said placing the force rings in my watch. Then an echo called "Master of tech" "Master of spy" "Master of Ninja" "Master of warrior" "Master of potion" "Master of card" Master of charming" .